12. Be Safe ⎨Stiles⎬

Today Stiles and the rest of the pack were going to Mexico to try and rescue Scott and Kira from Kate and the Berserkers. You were really nervous that Stiles was going to get hurt.

"Stiles please don't go," You whispered to him your voice cracking.

"Babe, I'm going. I have to. I promise I'm going to be fine please trust me," He said grabbing your hands and holding them in his. A tear slowly started to fall down your face and onto your hand. Stiles then hugged you tightly.

"Stiles I can't let you go alone. Please, let me come with you." You croaked out. Stiles pulled apart from the hug looking at you with a worried expression.

"No. It's dangerous I don't want you getting hurt," He said, "I have to go now. I'll see you later. I promise I'll be fine."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and passionately kissed him. His hands grabbed your waist as he kissed you back.

"Be safe," you say pulling away from him.

"I will," he said before turning around and getting into the Jeep.

About an hour after Stiles had left you couldn't take it any longer. You just had to go to him. Therefore you got in your car and drove down to Mexico. Your parents were away on vacation so you didn't have to worry about them stopping you from going.

When you started to get close to where the rest of the pack was you could hear the guns firing. When you got even closer you could see the people shooting at something, you were sure it was either Kate or one of the Berserkers. You got out of your car and started calling for Stiles.

Just as you turned to get back in your car shots were fired right in front of where you were about to walk so you turned around and went inside the nearest building. You were inside the building wandering around because you were afraid to go back outside.

"Stiles? Stiles, are you in here?" You shouted throughout the hallways that you were in. You could hear a bunch of shouting and grunting so you were hoping that it may be somebody that you know. You followed the noise until you came to an open area where Malia, Liam and Peter were all fighting a Berserker.

"Y/N RUN!" Liam shouted at you. You then heard some shouting down the opposite hallway that sounded a lot like a very confused, worried and angry Stiles. You started to run down the hallway in which you heard Stiles shouting when suddenly you were slammed into the wall behind you.

"Y/N!" You could faintly hear Stiles shouting. You could also hear him shouting at the others as well. You could see his face hovering over your own right before you slipped into unconsciousness.

You woke up to a very bright light shinning in your face. Your eyes then adjusted and you looked around the room recognizing that it was in fact a hospital room. You looked to your side and you saw Stiles sitting there nervously running his hands through his hair.

"St-Stiles?" You said your voice sounding like a whisper. Stiles instantly looks at you and scoots closer grabbing your hand gently.

"Hey baby. How are you feeling?" He asked worriedly.

"I feel fine. Why am I even in the hospital?"

"You have a concussion and you were unconscious so we just thought it was best to bring you here. What the hell were you thinking?! Why did you come to Mexico?"

"I was just so worried about you I couldn't just sit around waiting to hear if you were coming back or not. Please don't be mad at me." You said back to him, your head beginning to hurt.

"I-I'm not mad. I was just really scared that you were going to get hurt even worse than you did."

"But I didn't get hurt and you didn't get hurt so you don't have to be scared we're okay. Did you get Scott and Kira?"

"Yeah we did actually. Just please never do that again. Please," he said while kissing your hand.

"I won't I promise," you said smiling at him.