11. Give Me A Real Kiss ⎨Stiles⎬

You have been having trouble not worrying about everything and everyone lately. Everything was just so stressful and insane. You had just figured out about supernatural creatures a few days ago. Stile had managed to keep it a secret from you for two years. Two whole years he had kept that secret from him and you weren't sure how to feel about it.

If he had kept this secret from you for this long, was he keeping anymore secrets? What else was he hiding? He didn't seem too keen on telling you about the things happening in Beacon Hills. You still didn't think he had told you everything.

"Hey Y/N!" Stiles shouted at you from down the hall.You debated if you should keep walking, you decided to stop.

"Hi Stiles," you said to him.

"Babe are you mad at me?" He stared into you eyes with anticipation.

"Um? No? Why would I be mad at you?"

"Y/N please talk to me."

You nodded your head and then motioned for him to follow you so you could talk someplace more private. You started walking toward the locker rooms, Stiles following closely behind you. You stopped in the hallway by the locker rooms.

"Are you crying?" Stiles asked. You then realize that your eyes are watering.

"No I-I'm just confused. Are you hiding something else from me? Why didn't you just tell me what was happening?" Stiles sighed.

"I didn't want you getting hurt. It was easier to protect you if you knew nothing. Cause then you wouldn't be a target. Y/N I swear I'm not keeping anything else from you," he desperately pleaded.

"Just please tell me everything from now on. You are never ever going to be able to guarantee my safety. Trust me I'm not completely defenseless. Just please be safe, please. I'm always going to be worried about you now and I just don't know what to do I don't want you to get hurt. I just want you to promise me that you won't try to be the hero because I can't stand the thought of loosing you. I'm so sorry that sounds so selfish I can't just tell you what you can and can't do but I'm just-"

"Babe, shhhh, it's okay to want something for yourself. And it's also okay for me to want something for myself. I want you to be safe too. We both want each other to be safe, so I guess that means we have each others backs." He smiled at you trying to cheer you up.

"Yeah you're right we do," you laughed through your tears, "I'm sorry this is a dumb thing to be crying over."

You wiped your eyes trying to cover up the fact that you'd been crying, "No baby don't. It's not dumb. it really isn't. I mean just thinking of loosing you makes me want to cry," He answered making a sad face causing you to laugh.

"God I love you," he said staring at you in awe.

"Awe, I love you too," you smiled placing your head on his forehead. He leaned back and placed a kiss on your nose.

You smiled and said, "Give me a real kiss."

A large grin appeared on his face as he gently put his hands on your cheeks, leaning in and kissing you. You rested your hand on the back of his neck, kissing him back. After a few more seconds you pulled apart.

"That's better."