Competition Part 1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You never change... Always wearing a well tailored coat." West said. "So what brand does someone of the Earl's status wear?" Nyra couldn't help but roll her eyes at Lord West's brown nosing.

"My butler picks out all my clothing. I don't care at all about brands." Ciel said dismissively.

"You never change!" West laughed. "Come to think of it isn't your group competing in the contest?"

"Yeah, I'm considering expanding into the food industry." Ciel said.

"I was rather surprised to learn that you would enter. Did you go on a hunt for a talented chef?" West asked. "My company can not lose! We have hired a curry specialist." West said with a confident smirk.

"That so..." Ciel said neutrally.

West leaned in and whispered to Ciel. "Between you and I...some spies broke into my home. It was terrible. One of my Galle lamps was broken along with a chess set I got at General Trading." West then shivered violently. "It scares me to even think of it. Luckily the secrets of the curry were kept safe. I get the shivers knowing that the criminal may even be here." Sebastian and Ciel both laughed a little. Nyra burst into a fit of giggles. That's when Lord West finally noticed her and her choice of attire.

He smirked. "I didn't think the little Lord was already taking mistresses!" Lord West chuckled.

A dark aura immediately surrounded everyone, but none more great then Nyra herself. She had to restrain herself from growling. Instead she put on the best smile she could, though there was a massive tic mark in her forehead.

"I am his governess. I chose to wear this because I might not get another chance." Nyra said through gritted teeth.

"Oh." West chuckled. "Well only a woman who was hopelessly dysfunctional would wear such a thing in public."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Nyra asked, glaring at West.

"It means you don't function correctly." West said slowly, as though he was speaking to someone mentally impaired.

Not caring about any repercussions, Nyra swiftly kicked him in the groin as hard as she could. West immediately crumpled to the ground with a cry of pain. The other men with Nyra made little sounds of distress and instinctively shielded themselves from the angry witch. Madam Red promptly burst out laughing.

"Now you don't function correctly." Nyra spat before stepping on West and walking off with her head held high. The lord and butler stood awkwardly for a moment before Sebastian recovered and turned to Ciel.

"I heard the Queen might be in attendance, my lord." Sebastian said as they walked around Lord West who had since gone into the fetal position.

"Since her husband King Albert passed away, her majesty does not appear in public too often." Ciel said.

"Well, I will head to the competitor's room and wait." Sebastian said before walking off.

Soma saw a familiar face in the crowd. With a new sense of determination, he took off after her.

With Sebastian

Sebastian walked into the competitor's room and saw the other chefs as well as Agni. who had been sitting on the couch.

"Sebastian!" Agni immediately stood up. Sebastian merely smirked.

With Soma

Prince Soma ran through the crowds of different people. He ran out into an open area before looking around before finally seeing the woman he had spent so long looking for.