"Of course." Sebastian said.

He helped the witch out to a secluded hallway. Setting her down Nyra lifted the skirt of her Sari and assessed the damage. Her ankle where Agni had grabbed her was brushed and the anklet had not helped and made the bruise larger. Pulling her skirt up high there was a dark bruise where Agni had jabbed her.

Raising a glowing green hand, Nyra gently ran her hand over her injuries. She felt her skin cool, soothing healing magic making the bruises fade. After she finished healing herself she stood up and brushed off her sari.

"Need a hand in the kitchen?" Nyra asked. Sebastian raised a brow at her.

"You hardly ever come down to the kitchen." Sebastian said.

"You think I want to referee Soma and Ciel?" Nyra deadpanned.

"Fair enough." Sebastian said and the two headed down to the kitchen.

"Alright. I can't lose to that guy from India! I shall display my wonderful skills today!" Bard said.

"There's no need for that." Sebastian said, swiping Bard's frying pan as he walked by. Nyra followed behind him, snickering at the two men's rather amusing expressions. Sebastian had ditched the tailcoat and rolled his sleeves up.

"I'll that care of the preparations. Kindly stay by the side and watch." Another shadow passed over Sebastian's face. "In the end, we were behind more than 30 minutes." Sebastian grumbled. In the end he and Nyra did have to referee a few more matches between Soma and Ciel. It was quite possibly one of the most irritating and annoying moments of Nyra's employment at the Phanomhive estate. Judging by Sebastian's expression, he agreed.

"Hey! What was that all about!? Today, yours truly is going to prepare my specialty dish!" Bard said passionately. "Hey! Are you listening to me or not!?" Bard then totally flipped shit and screamed out. "SEBASTIAN! ARE YOU LISTENING?!"

Sebastian sighed. "Really now, can you please be quiet?" The demon asked?

"Mr. Sebastian, hope you don't mind this interruption..." Agni said, peaking around the door to the kitchen. He stepped in. "I was just thinking if there is anything I can help out with..."

"Mr. Agni, there is really no need for you to..." Sebastian said.

"Two pairs of hands are always better than one! Feel free to order me around." Agni said with a bright smile. Sebastian was staring at Agni in amazement. Smirking Nyra began to whisper sing in Sebastian's ear again.

"Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you
shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you"

"Stop it." Sebastian said, pinching Nyra's nose even though his red eyes glittered in amusement. He then turned back to Agni. "In that case, may I trouble you with the preparations of the berry sauce for tonight's fish dish as well as the cottage pie?"

"Sure!" Agni said. Bard gasped, offended

"The recipe is placed here." Sebastian said, pulling out the recipe sheet from the appropriate drawer. "We shall substitute the meat in the cottage pie with chicken." Sebastian handed Agni the paper.

"Thank you for being so thoughtful." Agni said.

"You remember what I said birdbrain." Nyra said with a smile.

"Alright Bard, you'll just get in the way, kindly stay away." Sebastian said to Bard.

"Hey! Why are you letting him help out and finding me a nuisance?" Bard yelled before sitting on a nearby barrel.