"Is that what's going through your head right now birdbrain?" Nyra smirked.

"Impertinent witch." Sebastian smirked, pulling on her hair in vengeance. Sebastian turned to the other three servants with a blinding shit eating grin. "Why don't you all kneel down on the ground and even beg for even a mere scrap of Agni's talents. Perhaps even you three would improve a little."

The servants froze before tackling Agni.

"Gimme some scraps! Scraps!"

"Some for me!"

"Me too!"

"Eh!? What's wrong?" Agni said, turning blue from shock as the three servants jumped him. A shadow passed over Sebastian's face at the servants' antics. He didn't mean for them to be so...violent about it.

"That was mean tweety!" Nyra scolded lightly smacking Sebastian's hand.

"...So?" Ciel asked, tilting his head to the side later. Everyone had sat down to eat, Ciel, Madam Red, Lau and Nyra. There was prawn curry and French toast with ginger for breakfast today. "How long do you two intend to stay at my house?"

"We'll leave once our work is done." Soma said as he munched on toast while Agni poured him some more tea.

"And that is..." Ciel asked, a tick mark forming in his forehead.

"So what if they are and why do you need to stay here as well?" Ciel asked in annoyance.

"Ho, ho. What's wrong with me staying here?" Lau chuckled

"Be nice Ciel." Madam Red scolded lightly, smiling fondly at her nephew.

"Oh yeah." Soma said. "We're looking for a lady. This lady." Some pulled out the same picture that looked like it had been drawn by a four year old. Ciel took the picture and the other's took a look at of them were impressed. Now that Nyra looked at it, it looked more like a seal wearing a wig.

"Her name is Mina. She was a maidservant at my palace." Soma said.

"This is..." Ciel said looking at the picture, at a loss for words.

"I drew that." Soma said, eating some of the curry. "I drew it so good that once you see her in person you'll recognize her for sure!"

"Sebastian, can you find her with this?" Ciel asked.

"Even for me, that's... I'll try my best then." Sebastian said, sweat dropping.

'So even he has limits.' Nyra thought, glancing up at the demon before taking a sip of milk and wiping her face with a napkin.

"Meh, I have never seen such a beautiful lady." Lau said, smiling at the picture.

"Kiss ass." Madam Red and Nyra mumbled at the same time. They looked at each other with wide eye before smiling and elbowing each other playfully.

"Great minds think alike." Madam Red said.

"Of course." Nyra agreed. Lau pouted.

"Thank you for the meal." Soma said, putting his hands together.

"...So. Why is this woman in England?" Ciel asked while Sebastian took the picture.

"LISTEN!" Ciel yelled. Instead he two visitors were on their knees and praying to the goddess Kali.

"What the hell is this all of a sudden? Where did they get that statue from!?" Ciel asked, breaking out into a cold sweat at the sight of a monstrous deity.

"It seems they are praying but that seems like a rather...violent deity." Madam Red said, paling at the sight of such a violent god.

"A figure of a god..? It's just a statue of a woman who holds men's heads, wear's men's heads as a necklace and happily dances on a man's stomach. That's how I see it..." Sebastian said looking at the statue with a critical eye.