"The criminals are described as "chosen children of sloth and depravity" which is quite accurate." Ciel said.

"The British Empire's dominion of India. At the present time a lot of British settlers were living in Britain's Indian colonies. The third or fourth child from upperclass families who can't afford luxuries in England can live like aristocrats in India. Those who return from India are called Anglo Indian. Those who can't leave the lazy lifestyle due to the luxury they found in India are called Indian Upstarts."

"They are cowards who were too busy with extravagance and indulged in worthless pastimes. Most of them are upperclass people in this so-called Great Britain." Lord Randal said.

"Upperclass...how worthless." Ciel said. "Anyways, what is this mark?" Ciel asked, sticking his tongue out like the picture drawn.

"If the culprit is Indian, the symbol would make sense." Nyra said.

"How so?" Madam Red asked.

"Well one of the goddesses in the Hindu religion, Kali, is depicted with her tongue sticking out." Nyra answered.

"Kali?" Aberline asked. Randal was about to yell at his apprentice for encouraging her, but Nyra was in teacher mode.

"To speak of Kali is to speak of the beginning of time itself. Across the majestic lands of Hindustan rose an army of demons that conquered the countryside and slaughtered the people." Sebastian smirked when demons were mentioned. "Yet, when the gods themselves were defeated, Devi, the supreme goddess, emerged to throw back this host and protect the faithful. Three forms she took during these ancient times. The first, Durga, the Mother of Creation, was as radiant as she was fearsome. Astride her tiger, she scattered the demon horde until she encountered the horrendous Raktabija. For each wound she gave the demon, his cursed blood created a copy, quickly resulting in an unstoppable army of Raktabija clones. Rage boiled at the corners of Durga's mind, in the quest to slaughter and destroy evil. From the forehead of Durga sprung her wrathful form, with skin darkened and eyes glowing a menacing red. Thus was Kali, the black one, goddess of time and destruction." Aberline, being the chicken he was, shivered at the terrifying description.

"Kali defeated Raktabija and carries his head as a trophy. But her destructive urges were not stopped. She continued her rampage until her husband, Shiva, threw himself at her feet. Stepping on her husband brought her back to her senses and the world was at peace once again." Nyra said, finishing her story. Randal apparently didn't appreciate being ignored and blew up.

"AND WHAT WOULD AN AMERICAN WOMAN KNOW ABOUT SUCH THINGS?!" He yelled.

'Oh no...' Ciel thought, sweat dropping. Nyra was about to explode. Randal had not only insulted her for being American but for being a woman as well.

Several tick marks appeared on the witch's forehead. Growling she grabbed the front of Randal's coat and pulled him down so that he was eye level with her.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" Nyra yelled, a few cracks appearing in her face but Randal didn't notice. He was in too much shock at being screamed at by a woman for the first time in his life, and actually being a little bit intimidated by it. "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH! CIEL DOES NOTHING BUT HELP THIS COUNTRY AND YOU DO NOTHING BUT INSULT HIM! AND I APPARENTLY CANT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN!? I GOT MORE SKILL, BRAINS AND POWER IN ONE NAIL THEN YOU'VE GOT IN YOUR WHOLE BODY! HE SOLVES CRIMES IN WAYS YOU ARE UNABLE TO WHICH PROTECTS THE CITIZENS AND THE CROWN! IF I HEAR YOU INSULT HIM OR ME AGAIN I WILL-" Nyra was cut off when Sebastian pulled her back, restraining her and petting her head.

"Calm down, I think he's learned his lesson." Sebastian said in a calming voice. Randal had paled and was shaking a little bit. Aberline was as white as a sheet, sweating nervously and was trembling behind his superior. Ciel smirked at this and continued like nothing happened while Nyra seethed and Sebastian made sure to keep the angry witch under control. He then mused over an expression used often after such displays, 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.'