Two Heads Are Better Than One

Start from the beginning

"Yes maybe." Sebastian said. "For now there's only one thing we know, it wasn't human."

"So you believe it is an actual demon hound?" Nyra asked. Sebastian smirked but didn't respond.

Later that night Sebastian was buttoning up Ciel's nightshirt.

"Is something the matter sir?" Sebastian asked.

"It's about what you said earlier. How you phrased it, what you said was this wasn't human work, what if that bloody reaper has gotten himself involved in this?" Ciel asked.

"It seems you're learning faster every day, I'm so very proud of you sir." Sebastian smirked. He stood up and walked over to the closet. "But there is no need to worry. I believe Mei-rin's thought was not wholly incorrect. A hound was after Lord Henry, I don't believe anyone else is in danger of becoming its next victim." The butler explained as he hanged Ciel's clothes.

"Wait..." Ciel muttered. He turned to the witch who was sitting in a chair, her legs over the arm of said piece of furniture. "Nyra, did you send your wolves to get him?" Ciel asked.

Sebastian turned his head slightly to look at the witch out of the corner of his eye. That was an excellent theory the young master had just thought up. Nyra had shown her blatant distaste for the Lord and had threatened him on multiple occasions. With wolves under her command, she could in fact easily be behind the entire Demon Hound mystery.

The witch shook her head. "No Ciel, I didn't kill him and I didn't do it. I have had no communication with the wolves of this land. The only contact I've had with a canine was James's dog Justice. I swear to both of you I didn't do it." Nyra said seriously.

Finny was walking down the hall with a candle in his hand. "Poor sweet Angela, I hope she's alright." Finny said to himself. The floor began to creak loudly and a deep raspy breathing could be heard. The gardener got really creeped out. "Wh-who's there?" He asked.

Mei-rin ran towards him, screaming which caused Finny to start screaming. She leapt onto Finny and wrapped her arms around him out of fear.

"Hey what are you doing?" Finny asked once he calmed down.

"Finny, did you hear that spooky noise?" Mei-rin squeaked.

"Yeah, what was it?" Finny asked.

"Maybe it's the late Lord Berrymore! What if he's back for revenge?" She squeaked again.

The two screamed again but Mei-rin had a big smile on her face, which confused the young man with super human strength.

"Uh...why are you happy?" He asked.

Mei-rin giggled. "I simply adore a good scary story Finny yes I do! I'm so excited I'm shivering!" She latched herself onto the gardener's arm. "Come on, let's go investigate!"

"B-but, but why?" Finny stuttered.

Finny and Mei-rin began to walk down the hall in the direction of where the noise came from.

"It's all so horribly frightening!" Mei-rin said happily.

"That isn't a good thing." Finny muttered under his breath.

The turned a corner and saw some candle light peeking out from a partly open door. More raspy breathing could be heard. Finny and Mei-rin glanced at each other. They both peaked in the door and were quite shocked with what they found. Angela was lying on her back while a man with silver shaggy hair was on top of her.

"That tickles." She giggled. "Not so rough. Careful." The man dragged his tongue along the side of Angela's neck.

Mei-rin yelled and burst out into a violent nose bleed. She was blushing and put a blood soaked handkerchief to her nose. "This is scandalous yes it is! Angela must be a very hard woman to behave like this! Here she is only hours after her master died a horrible death!" Mei-rin said. She glanced up and saw Finny standing there rigidly. "Finny?" She asked, concerned. The gardener ran down the hall crying. "Finny!" Mei-rin whisper yelled after him.