Pink, Sparkles Everywhere!

Start from the beginning

"That is a good idea. When will it happen, then?" Sebastian asked.

"Tomorrow." Ciel replied.

To...morrow? This bra... young master... does he think if he leaves everything to me, it will work out somehow? That careless way of treating your workers is very rude. Sebastian thought. It seemed that Nyra may be right; he could develop grey feathers because of this contract.

"Understood." Sebastian said. "No matter what type of guests, the Phantomhive reputation will parish if we don't show the best hospitality. That's right... the Herend's Chinoseire tea set that I ordered the other day has arrived."

Sebastian began to dress Ciel. "So today's afternoon snack will be with Keemun tea, and since it has berries in it as well, what do you say to some currant and berry summer pudding for snack? Would you like some?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Ciel replied as Sebastian tied his tie.

"Understood. Well, I shall begin on the preparations for tomorrow immediately.

Now then... Here begins the most crucial part of my job.

Sebastian rolled up his sleeves, tied his apron and put on his cooking gloves. "Well then, shall we begin?"

With Nyra

Nyra flew over the city on her broom, shrouding herself in fog. She scanned the streets for the appropriate shop. She only had one object she wanted. After a few minutes of searching she found the shop she wanted, 'Jingfei's Antique Shoppe.' Nyra landed on the roof and then hopped down into the alleyway.

She opened the door and heard a little jingle from the bell up above. Nyra's nose was hit by the smell of incense and candles burning. She could hear a little fountain with the sound of a babbling brook. The witch looked around and saw old shelves and cabinets with paper fans, religious figurines and dragon statues.

Nyra's green eyes studied the objects, some in need of a good dusting. There were also some weapons on display such as katanas, nunchakus, bo staff and a pair of sai. Nyra continued to browse through shelves of books and scrolls until she found what she wanted. There, sitting on a little pedestal was a square, wooden puzzle box. Nyra reached for it when she heard footsteps coming her way.

She quickly snatched her hand back. She looked over and saw a middle aged Chinese woman. Her waist length hair was down, she wore gold eye shadow, her lips were painted red and she wore a red Chinese dress with a gold dragon design on it. Unlike Ran-Mao's, her dress was completely modest and appropriate. She had her hands hidden in her sleeves.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" Jingfei asked with an accent and a smile.

"Yes, I'm ready to make my purchase." Nyra said, matching the woman's pleasant smile.

"Oh! What are you buying?" She asked.

"That puzzle box." Nyra said, pointing to the box.

Jingfei got an odd look on her face. "Oh no," she said, shaking her head. "That object is not for sale." She then put an arm around Nyra and led her away from the box. She led Nyra over to a shelf of fans. "Why don't you pick one of these?" She walked away, towards the front of the store.

"Oh...well... they're very pretty." Nyra said, as the shopkeeper discreetly flipped the open sign in the widow, to closed.

Nyra turned towards the shopkeeper, "But I would really prefer-" Jingfei slapped Nyra right across the face, hard.

Nyra stood there in shock as she felt her face crack, a few tiny pieces in fact started to chip off. When she turned back around she saw the ring on the woman's hand. Nyra smirked through the stinging pain.