Tōchaku Jikoku! Hidzuke Jikoku Daisanki!

Magsimula sa umpisa

His blad head resurfaced and handed my father a picture. He stared emotionless at the bloody scene. There was the boy, who I beat to the inch of his life. Some teeth where knocked out, sprawled around in his own blood.

The boy was a fat chubby boy, who could barley fit into his blue blazer. His right eye was swollen and blood came from his nose and mouth. His left side was face down into his own pool of blood. There where footprints on his dirty blazer that rested on his back. The foot prints matched the size of my dress shoe.

"He was emitted to the hospital this afternoon, but sadly, his parents are over seas and cannot do anything about the situation until they return on (N/T) soil. I'm sure they'll sue when they come back."

My Father gotten out of his seat and handed the principal back the picture. "Thank you, Mr. Hunter, I'll take care of this and talk to her Mother."

My father gripped my shoulder and hauled me out of the school. When I returned home, my Father just walked away from me and went directly to his phone. I scrambled away to my room upstairs. I was frighten, he was talking to my Mother which wasn't good.

Later, he entered my room with a scroll. "Your Mother and I decided that you should move to Japan with her. Pack your bags, you're leaving the day after tomorrow." He left the room without saying anything else. I sighed and went to the side of my (f/c) comforter.