Dawns Dare

I decided to do the girls dare separate from each other so u can tell me which one you like the best. I am going to try something different tell me in the comments if you can see it.

Dawn pov

Sunday
I don't know what I should do today maybe I can ask Paul if I can hangout with him and I can get my dare over with so I don't have to do it on Monday.

Paul pov

I am so bored maybe someone will come over or hangout and I hope it is Dawn because sense I got back I want to be closer to her maybe be in a relationship but I am to scared to tell her.

Dawn pov

I am eating my breakfast and I tell my mom that I am going to hangout with Paul and my mom said "have fun and I love u" and I said "ok I will love u too mom". I walking up to Paul's house and I ring the door bell (A/n Paul lives right across from Dawn if u didn't know.)

Paul pov

I see Dawn though my window so I get dressed quickly, go down stairs and I hear the doorbell ring. So I open the door and Dawn said "hi Paul can I hangout with u" I blush and said "sure."

Dawn pov

Paul open the door and he blush at me! I went into the house and asked if we can hangout in his room And he said "sure" I blushed and I hope Paul doesn't see it.

Paul pov

I see dawn blush and I thought she looked cute. So we head to my room and we played video games like (call of duty 3, super smash bros 4, skyrim and we played Pokkèn tournament. Dawn and I where catching up on what happened after I left and what we didn't know about ourselves.

Dawn pov

Everything was going good until I kissed Paul and I felt like I was 6 years old again I was happy but Paul was shocked but then Paul closed his eyes and I was happy.

 I broke the kiss and I decided to go but Paul took my hand and faced me to him

Paul pov

I was shocked at first but when she broke the kiss I just wanted to kiss her but I chickened out and told Troublesome to stay for supper and she said "o-ok." "Supper is done" Reggie said so Dawn and I said "ok" so we headed down stairs and sat down at the table after that Dawn went home.

Dawn pov

I went home and I told my mom I was tired so I went upstairs put my pyjama on, texted, and went to sleep.

Author pov

Paul and Dawn went to bed and fall asleep after texting there friends.

So next one doing there dare is... U will have to find out and keep reading this book.

Please vote comment and follow Me.

I am your author Maid-sama and have a good day.