The unexpected

Time skip to 10 years

Dawn is 16
Paul is 17

Paul pov

Today I start at a new school I just got back to my home town twinleaf town. I hope Dawn is there because I loved her when we were little I hope she remembers me but I never actually told her I loved her so I hope to tell her. I started walking to school and I see dawn I hope she knows it it me?

Dawn pov

Misty,Ash,May,Drew and I were walking and I see a boy staring at me and I asked my friend who is that and misty said oh that is the new kid Paul she said. I said that Paul omg how did I forget that my friend from my childhood how did I forget and then I yelled PAUL. He came over he said hi dawn I missed u and he hugged me. My friends say hi and I said to Paul "Paul this is misty,ash,may and drew they are out other friends.

Paul pov

Dawn do u know were the school is I said. she said yes u do just follow us. I saw her and she looked like she was blushing at me when she said that so I said sure. How about we make a bet and she said what is the bet I said that if one of us didn't do as well as the other on the test we got to do what the other person wants them to do so they are like there maid or butler if u don't want to do the bet and back down u got to be there girlfriend or boyfriend as long as we're together ok. She said I will not do the bet then u want to be my girlfriend then I said no fine I will do the bet.

While in the classroom

Dawn pov

I don't want to be his maid if I lose the bet but I don't want to be his girlfriend if I give up what do I do? In my head thinking when misty saids are u ok dawn? I say yes. Oh misty I am going to ask my mom if I can have a sleepover and if she says yes would u like to come? Misty said yes I said ok I will ask May if she would like to come but there is one thing u can not bring to the sleep over and that is the boys ok. Then misty said ok. I am texting my mom and may, my mom said yes I can have a sleep over and I can bring the girls and then I asked May if she would come over and she said yes ok and I told her no guys and she said ok.

Time skip to lazy to write the whole school day

Still Dawn pov

Walking home with the girls and the guys and we go the other went to there houses. It was just Paul and I where walking home and Paul lives right across from me and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug and we went inside our houses. Mom asks how was your day sweetheart and I said it was good and I can't wait for the sleepover tonight.

Thanks for reading this book this I just love writing it.

So tell me in the comments u liked about this book that I wrote so far.

Vote and try to show this to your friends I am your writer maid-sama and have a good day.

Thanks