The Rude Guy Who I Bumped Into

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 5: Tatiana Slayer

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I touched my pockets, groaning when I didn't find my phone, "Joe, I'll be right back." I told the owner of the bar where I worked as I headed toward the door. I pulled the door open just as a couple of guys were walking in.

I froze, he looked down at me and I just froze, "What? Is there something on my face?" He joked in a serious way, because he had indeed something on his face, a thick long scar from his left eyebrow to his lower cheek almost next to his lips, few inches away.

I snapped, "Yes, actually there is. Instead of focusing on the bad, focus on the good. Your scar isn't the only thing on your face, if someone looks at you doesn't mean that they're looking at your scar. You have beautiful eyes to be a bitter person. There are people with more issues than just a scar."

After I finished, I bumped past him and walked out of the bar, his hand holding my upper arm in a tight grip, "And what is that?" He said in a sarcastic bitter way. I yanked my arm from his grip and turned to look at him.

"Not because you don't have visible scars doesn't mean that they aren't there." I turned around and walked away from him, his eyes on me as I walked toward my car. "Why are you following me?"

I turned around and crossed my arms, looking up at him, "What's your name?" He asked me and I raised my eyebrow at him questioningly. He was just being rude moments ago and now he's asking what my name is?

"Why do you want to know my name?" I asked him as I crossed my arms together. He headed toward me and I freaked out on the inside, my teeth grazing at my bottom lip nervously as I watched him come closer and closer.

"You're the first girl that snapped at me like that, no one would dare to speak up to me the way you did." He told me and I smiled smugly at that, uncrossing my arms as I rested my hands on my hips.

"Oh, I see." I told him with a hum, "Glad to know that I'm the first." I turned around and stopped with a sigh when he grabbed my hand. "One thing I don't like is being grabbed against my will." I looked down at his hand as I slipped mine out.

"My friend is having a pool party this Friday. You should come with a friend." He told me and I freaked, was he asking me on a date? Oh God, what should I say?

"I'll think about it." I played the hard to get game as I faked disinterest, turning around as I headed toward my car to grab my phone. "Aha! There you are." I closed my car door and locked it, walking toward the bar.

The guy from earlier not there as I walked in, I didn't look for him either as I headed toward the bar, grabbing the bottle of water already there for me. "Thanks Ally." I thanked the bartender as I made my way toward the mini stage.

"Hello guys, I'm here once again." I joked as some people in the crowd who knew me laughed, "Tonight I have someone with me, Han, he'll be playing the guitar." I remember when I first started singing at Joe's just for fun, just me and my voice, nothing more, and now I even have someone with me.

To see how far I have come.

I sat down on the chair, my feet resting on the stretcher as I touched the microphone. I smiled at the crowd as I leaned my head down, tapping my foot as Han started to play the electric guitar.

"I'd never gone with the wind, just let it flow, let it take me where it wants to go til' you open the door, there's so much, I'd never seen it before. I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings but you came along and you changed everything."