we have something to say.

Justin went into the kitchen, while i set the table, making waffles & spagetti, for Jazmyn & jaxon, He was a good cook, who would have known?? Justin called me.

''Crystal! can you help me please cupcake?''

''sure coming, beebear.''

''thanks shawty.''

''babe, can you help me make a traditional roast. i want your mom to think proud of me, like im the perfect boy for you;)'' he said, a bit nervous.

''your the perfect one for me & you always will be.''

''thanks.'' he kissed my cheak.

~~SKIPPING TO THE DINNER~~

''Jazmyn, jaxon! dinner's ready cutie's!!!' Crystal Shouted.

''mama, Mrs Bruce!! DINNER!!''

we Smiled At Each Other & justin started to kiss me, then went to get his tux on. i smiled in the kiss, he smiled too. Justin hands went down to my stomach, i flinched in pain, he looked serious at me.

''you okay? are you......pregnant?'' he asked, all serious.

''i don't know....i haven't checked?''

''we need to go to the store to get a t...'' he coulden't finish his sentence, Mama & pattie walked in, looking smart. I excused myself, to go get dressed into my dress, justin Followed.

''babygirl, we need to find out....''

''i know, justin. but what if i am pregnant? And with YOUR baby, my mom will kill me, so will your's.''

''we can talk to them, make them happy for us, we could get married, raise the baby & have a lot more bieber's;)'' he said, smiling.

''I can't wait.''

We kissed once more, before getting changed. I wore A Blue Dress With Red high heels. Justin wore his Black Tux from when he went to the AMA's.

CRYSTAL'S POINT OF VIEW.

my stomach felt....big. my Blue dress was normally lose on me, but you could see my tummy, poking out of it. i just ignored it and walked down the stair's, mama & pattie Was Talking With Justin, around the table, i heard him say;''we might have a little one on the way, im sorry if we've disspointed you, its just we want a kid so bad. this baby could change our relationship forver, from going boyfreind-girlfreind to Man&wife.'' I walked in, mama & pattie quickly stared at my stomach, seeing it through my dress, the squealed and hugged me. this was there reaction? I THOUGHT THEY WOULD KILL ME & JUSTIN.____.