Let's Make It A Night To Remeber.

''Justin Drew Bieber!!! hands off my baby!'' I Screamed.

''CRYSTAL! why don't you stop me;)'' he winked at me, i giggled. I put my hands down his boxers' & took his hands of his toushie, i rubbed it a little, then stopped. '''Aaaah, mannnn.'' Is What Justn Said, Kinky Tiger.

''Why Don't We Make This Night A Night To Remeber?'' he asked, lust filled his eyes.

''Justin, Okay. Sure. Doing What?'' i asked, innocently.

'''By doing.......you know........Yeah..........what married couples do, babe? you knoww.....'it.''

''It?, oh you mean sex.''

He Winked & Rubbed My Thigh, i got a littlle horny as he got higer, he Started To Un-Button His Pant's, Then I seen his bulge through his boxer's, he was huge, he really was, i took off my shirt, Hi got hi hand & rubbed my boob. i moaned.

~~~ Skipping R-Rated Part's, your pervs;)~~~

'''Wow.'' Justin Said.

''uhhh....yeah, you was good.'' We Both Laid There Naked, Staring At Each Other. I Threw His Boxers At Him, Then I Got Some Shorts On & A Tank Top, To Look Like We Were In Our Pyjama's.

~~ JUSTIN'S    P O I N T    OF   V I E W~~

She was good, trust me, she was. She Was My First Time, im glad i choosed her, she was tight, so i guess her first time too? we kissed a LOT. I think, i love her. You Know? LIKE I WANT HER, but Drew Told Me That, She's Never Had Sex Or Even Had A Boyfreind That's Lasted, Because They Cheat On Her, This TIme,

I JUSTIN DREW BIEBER, WILL NEVER CHEAT ON CRYSTAL, BECAUSE I LOVE HER.

~Normal~

-The Next Day-

(Crystal)

I Woke Up To Find Justin Awake, His Hair Laying On My Cheast, Listening To My heartbeat, i liked it, his finger's were interlocked with mine.

''My heartbeat's for you.'' I Said, justin shot up & kissed me.

''awww,  i love you!'' Justin Shouted Then Kissed Me, he made it passionate & soft, His lips Definatly Was MY Biggest Weakness. I Pulled Away From The Kiss.

'' You Love Me? Well you know me? i love you too.'' love shot into his caramel eyes.

''Crystal, have you seen justin? i wanna get to know my future Brother-In-Law, you know;)''Drew Called Outside From My Bedroom.

''yeah, he's in here, give him a sec.'' Justin Smiled then got dressed, in Black Skinny Jeans, A Stripy Top & White Socks, I Got Dressed Into Purple Skinny Jeans & A Spagetti Black Top With Purple Stripy Socks, Justin Grabbed My Hand Then We Walked Out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Do You Think Of This Chapter? COMMENTS:)