i love you.

Justin Woulden't Let my hand go, we even sat next to each other, watching Drew beat people On Black Ops. I Took my hand away & kissed justin's head, then he got a controller then joined Drew. Emma Was Calling Me.

PHONE CONVERSATION<3

Emma; ''hey, crystal. where's justin?''

Crystal; Justin Is With His Mom.  justin quiety said; thank you.

Emma; ohh......tell me when he comes to yours? im gonna make him mine.''

Crystal; Emma, he already has someone to love.  He looked at me, with love filling his face, staring at me, like he wanted to say it was me who was his girlfreind.

Emma; '' oh who??''

Cyrstal; '' his somebody to Love?.................................................................Me.'' He Smiled Then Grabbed My Hand.

Emma; WHAT?????? YOU KNOW I LOVE HIM!!!!

Crystal; have you EVER thought that He DID NOT LIKE YOU? Come On Emma, he doesn't love you, we've already admitted to each other, sorry emma, but i love justin.''

I Hung Up.

''You Love Bieber, C?'' Drew Asked, Eyes Glued To Me.

''yeah, i do, i love justin drew bieber. '' I Replied Blushing.

''Go you;) it was a bit ovious Justin Diddn;'t Like Emma, when she kept hitting on him every minute, he was like KILL ME NOW, PLEASE.'' Drew Laughed.

''Yeah:) now she's gonna get me back somehow, i did actually tell her that justin wasd hanging with me, then she got pissed & Slapped me. Now She's Gonna Be Like ''WHY DID YOU STEAL MY MAN?:?????'' bleh, bitch, all she wants me to do is get justin with her. ''

''but i got my shawty, and i love her very much.'' Justin Said.

''She Must Be Lucky, i bet she loves you;)'' i said.

''Well, im lucky to have her, She's amazing, if i could have One Wish, it would be to make her my wife & live happily.'' Justin Said, staring at me.

''She wants the same wish, Justin.'' i said.

''Love Birds, Can We play Black Ops? i want BLACKOPS:)'' Drew Said, i laughed, so did justin.

''Crystal, Can You help me?'' my mom asked, carrying groceries.

''Sure, mama,''

''Here hun, put these away.''

''Sure mom.''

My Mom walked In, To See Drew & Justin.

'' DREW!''

''MAMA!!'' drew went and hugged her, then kissed her. Then Continuted to play xbox with justin<3

''Hey Justin, you staying over here?''

''Aye, mrs Bruce. Yeah, im staying here, is that okay with you?''

''Yeah sure, justin. Where's Pattie?''

''Home With Jazmyn & Jax. I Could Ask Them To Come Over, if you Like??''

'''I WANNA SEE JAZMYN & JAXON & MAMABIEBER!!!!!!'' Crystal Screamed From The Kitchen, Mama Laughed, So Did Justin.

''YOU CAN, SHAWTY.'' i screamed back.

''ohh, shawty? what have i missed?''

''Were.....togther, Mrs Bruce.''

'''AWW! JUSTIN&CRYSTAL, BEAUTIFUL COUPLE.<3''

''thanks Mrs Bruce, Ill Call My Mom.''

''Okay, Jay.''

Justin Went To Call His Mom.

~~~~~