I roam my eyes around the cafeteria looking for the brown eyes that go to the beautiful Nova's face. Well, I was actually met with a pair of angry ones, Derek's. He was sitting at the table protectively holding Nova's hand. I warmly smile at both of them, making Nova smile, but Derek grow much more furious.

Before I could move an inch toward the table, I saw Nova motioning me towards it. Welp, that was easy. I walk with an effortless walk, making the people around me stare. Good, stare, I know I'm hot as fuck. Once I made it towards the table I saw there were no seats left.

But fear not, I'm a smart privileged white girl.

My eyes take glances around to the other tables, and I spot an asshole taking up two chairs. That is totally not fucking fair. No one, and I repeat no one, uses two chairs on my watch. I childishly stomp over to the asshole taking up two god forsaken plastic seats like he owns the place. My actions formed quite an audience and all eyes were on moi. I'll give you nosy little bitches something to look at.

Everyone at The Asshole's table turned their eyes on me, waiting for me to do something. I promptly take both of The Assholes legs, and politely take them off the seat.

"I'll be taking this" were my last and only words to The Asshole, as I sassily make it back to Nova's table. The whole lunch room was quiet, probably confused on what the fuck just happened. I brushed it off as I sat my chair directly in between Nova and Derek. Nova didn't even flinch, but Derek was beyond peeved.

Screw Derek

"Daniel is it?" Nova's angelic voice inquires, as she takes a bite from an apple.

Oh my was that a turn on

I bite my lip and take a longing glance at the beautiful redhead, too breathless to answer. C'mon Daniella, you have to charm the pants off this girl, not bore her.

"The one and only" I say with a charming wink and carefree smirk, surely blowing her away. Nova turned her head away,  most likely a bit flustered. My flirting did not go unnoticed by nova, and unfortunately her fuming boyfriend to the right of me.

You brought this upon yourself sweety.

"So, I take it Thomas the train over here is your boyfriend?" I question sweetly, whilst taking a bite of Nova's apple seductively. I could sense Nova's eyes on my mouth, as she nods to my question.

Before I could say anything more, I caught Ryan in the corner of my eye. His hair was messy, and his belt buckles sloppily. I then see another guy walking into the cafeteria with equally as messy features.

Seriously, Ryan? Couldn't keep it in your pants long enough to wait after school.

Ryan could sense my judgmental stare, somehow my judge mental thought and he flips me off. He comes strutting over here as if he isn't the biggest man whore in school.

He finally comes to the table and sees that there are no chairs for him, so he just sits on my lap.

Classy, Ryan, classy.

I "subtly" cough into Ryan's ear, telling him to fuck off. Obviously, he flips me off in reply and starts to eat his lunch on my fucking lap. Asshole...

"Where were we?" I ask Nova, and attempting to look over at her. Ryan being an annoying as fuck obstacle.

"I don't know where were we?" Nova finally flirts back, and she cutely looks up at me through her glasses. Her vaginal walls are breaking.

A sudden crash startles me, Ryan, and Nova. We were all really confused, until we heard a fuming Derek storm off. Nova, being the good girlfriend she is ran after him. Ryan and me just laughed at him.

"Someone's a wittle jeawous" Ryan pouts towards the door Derek dramatically stormed out of.

2 birds with one stone I see.

The bell finally rung dismissing us from lunch, and me and Ryan walked out making fun of Derek

Mature, I know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally the end of school, and I literally had no other classes with Nova. So, basically, I was bored as fuck.

Now, that schools over, I can go over to Ryan's and try on his clothes. Cause they're much bigger than me and I look like a gangster when I wear them.

When I wear them I usually call myself Danni G, until Ryan ultimately hits me upside the head.

It was kind of a trading for us, he'd stay the night aft my house before school, then I'd go to his after school. I alway felt happy with this arrangement, and even though he'll never admit it, Ryan does too.

I was happily on my way to my car until I heard a couple of foot steps behind me. They were oddly purposeful, so I turned around curious.

As soon as I turned around a fist made contact with my face, and that shit fucking hurt. I fall to the ground because of the power of the punch and clutch my bruised face.

"What the h-" before I could finish my sentence I was kicked violently in the stomach. Pain covers my whole being and all I could do was cry.

Kick after kick, punch after punch. They never seized. I was about ready to die at that point, because of how much pain I was in. I knew I begged the group of guys to stop their constant beat down. Clearly, that didn't work.

I was about to either pass out or die, I don't really know, and I don't really care honestly. I just wanted it to stop, and finally it stopped.

"Stay the fuck away from nova" One of the asswipes spat at me before walking away leaving me alone in a pool of my own blood. Tears were streaming down my face, because I was both in pain and helpless.

My attempts at trying to stand up always failed, and I would always end up back on the ground.

Fuck, I was not in a good situation.

My eyelids started to fall, and the exhaustion started to take a toll on me. I was tired, and all I wanted to do was sleep.

So, my vision started to blur, and I began to drift away. But before the blanket of rest covered me I saw red headed figure run towards me

Huh...

*AN* done, finally. Please comment want you feel about this. And VOTE never forget to vote