Jealous

**picture is Derek**

There I stood, eyeing the women's' restroom entrance and the Men's' restroom entrance. I was honestly so confused, because if I were to go into the women's restroom, it'd blow my cover. Although, if I went into the men's' restroom I'd have to pee standing up. Which I literally have no practice in.

Damnit, I didn't think of this obstacle when I decided to change my gender.

I run my fingers through my hair, out of both habit and frustration. You know what! I can just hold it. Yep that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I slowly turn around, ready to head towards the lunch room, until someone grabbed my arm and drug me into the bathroom. I didn't really know which one, because I wasn't really paying attention when I abruptly got kidnapped.

The person finally stopped grabbing me, and they stood still waiting for me to face them. I slowly turned around, and to my surprise I was met with the one and only Derek Setter.

Seriously...

I rose my eyebrow up at him questioningly, waiting for him to explain what the fuck just happened. He sighed and scratched his head. I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for him to say something.

Then, he did something beyond weird. He turned around and unzipped his pant zipper, and whipped it out. Seriously! And then he started peeing. Right in front of me, what the hell is wrong with him. Is he mental? Who just whips their meat out like that? I know, crazy people do.

"Why are you just standing there. Don't you need to piss too? I saw you standing there for awhile" Derek said suddenly, I just gaped at him. Does he think I'm into that kind of shit? Mutual peeing? Grossssssss. Fuck no, Derek. Fuck no.

Then the realization hit me. I'm a dude, and dudes pee together. Of course! Why didn't I think of this before. I smiled up at Derek, and confidently strolled up to the urinal right next him.

"Dude.. There's a whole wall full of empty urinals. You know what never mind." He said waving his hand in the air dismissing what he just said. I just shrugged, and started to unzip my zipper. Wait.... Something isn't right.

I stick my hands down my pants, and felt nothing. Ah, right! I have no manly parts. What was I thinking? I have been dressing and looking like a guy for quite some time now, I was almost convinced I had something down there. Silly me.

After coming to that realization, I zipped my pants up. Then I remembered the goon right beside me. I take a glance at him, and his eyes are as wide as saucers. I could clearly tell he was beyond confused.

"Why the fuck did you drag me in here?" I snap at him, tired of him stalling and beating around the bush. His face blushed immensely, obviously a little embarrassed.

"look, stay away from Nova, ok? She's mine, ok? All I have." He stutters out then leaves me standing there with my mouth open like a fish out of water. Well, that was odd. I shrug it off and continue into the lunchroom.

Now, our school is pretty chill. No homophones, no transphobes, but there still is a "popular group", and that consists of Nova, Derek, Ryan (Of course), Sarah. I plan on joining that group to get closer to Nova, and in turn pissing off Derek. That's why the first thing I need to do is turn up unprecedented at the popular people's table.