Chapter 8 : Breakup For Real!!!

Omg!! I forgot about prom !
I am so excited I need to go shopping.
While still at home getting dressed, Daniella my sis came up to me saying," Where are you going?".
"Umm to the mall , why did you ask?"
"Just wanted to know ...btw I'm going to be prom Queen !!"she said excitedly.
Divaish much.
"Well I'm going to Grandma's house to help her make cookies!"
She left.
On a Friday she going to grammar , usually she goes out with her friends.
OK then didn't ask her that.
I stared at my phone for some reason. Then glimpsing at the walls where have pictures.
There was a picture of me and Henry.
I then called him to tell him what's up .... But I realised my phone just died. Ugh whatever.

P.o.v of Henry .

At the mall...

Prom is coming up in a few weeks so I guess I can go and shop for a tuxedo.
"Hmm I think I should get an opinion from Danielle (you) if shes wearing something to match my tuxedo."
I phoned her but wasn't answering.
It was a Sunday I messaged her and she didn't answered , it was our one year anniversary.
The next day we were supposed to go surfing but she probably have forgot so I called her and guessed what she didn't answer.
I had it .
It was days that I didn't hear anything thing from her.
I'm going to break up with her ....
Unknown texted: hello...

Huh who is this?
Henry:uhh who r u?

Without answering my question it said: your girlfriend Danielle...

Henry: u know her ? If u do stay bac .

Unknown: all I can say is that she ignores you because she hates you ...

Henry: y r u saying that ?

Unknown: because she calls you but you don't answer and you will never be her type.
You're a nerd, bad girls don't like nerds like you.

Henry: you're probably right..
I guessed I'll break up wit her.

Unknown: good choice..

So without thinking straight I send a msg to Danielle that we're breaking up.
Then I deleted her number.
I moved on...

Hey amazing readers question time today:

1). What do you think is going to happened in the next chapter?

2). Henry and Danielle r a good couple or nahhhh?

And last question and I'm jus askin is "Should Henry be a bad boy or continue to be a good guy?"

Plz comment ur answers so I would know.

ByE!!!