Fallen down

Adam
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" We both scream, I feel my back hit hard ground.
"ADAM ARE YOU OKAY!?!?" APHMAU seems perfectly fine!
"Yup!" I groan "where did you land!?" I ask, she points to a bed of flowers. WHAT! I landed on almost DEAD GRASS FOLLOWED BY ROCKS! Welp at least I'm alive,
"How did we get here?" Aphmau asks, we stop for a moment.
"JIIIN!"
"LLLUUCCIINNDDAA!" We both scream, but she yells Lucinda! Maybe it was both.
"Well there's no way out but to continue!" I say, and I just realized what Aphmau was wearing.
"Aphmau? Where'd you get that shirt? Or that outfit?" I ask looking at her, she looks at herself then at me.
"I don't know, I'm guessing you don't either?" I look at myself, a green shirt with a yellow stripe in the middle. And some brown pants and boots, she has a blue shirt with two purplish pinkish stripes a brown skirt and some black shoes.
"Ya look cute." I add walking away from the flower patch.
Max
"JIN WHAT DID YOU DO?" I yell at him,
"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I MEANT TO USE IT ON THUNDERMUFFIN TO GET HIM OUT TGE HOUSE!" He replies,
"BOK BOK BOK!" He pecks at Jins leg, Jin ignores it. Katelyn rushes to turn the tv on.
"Aphmau what are you wearing?" I turn around to see Aphmau and Adam in the game..... WHY NOT ME!?!? I jump back on the couch and grab the controller, it's not working.
"Max what's going on-" I interrupt Aaron,
"SHHHHH! Just watch Jin and Lucinda will figure out a way to get them out." Lucinda was already two steps ahead she has her brewing stand out with her owl.
Aphmau
Me and Adam walk until we see a happy flower,
"ADAM! It's so cute!" I say grabbing his collar,
"Why thank you!" He responds! "HOWDY! I'm flowey! Flowey the FLOWER!" He says Adam whispers in my ear,
"I don't like this flower"
"Shh! Come on it's a flower what can it do!"
"Golly you must be so confused! Don't worry I'll teach ya how things work here!" All of a sudden everything turns white and black (no grey just one or the other) and red hearts float in front of mine and Adams chest.
"That is your soul! The very culmination of your BEING! To survive they need LV!" He says,
"Whats LV?" I ask,
"Why LOVE! Of course! And I have plenty to share!" He says
"I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE!!" Adam yells, flowey ignores that comment. Then these little white pellets appear out of nowhere,
"These are some little friendliness pellets! Catch as many as you can!" I get excited to do this.
"Adam ya ready?" I ask, flowey waits patiently.
"I'm good! You knock your self out!" He encourages I just shrug it off. The friendliness pellets shout everywhere, I miss them.
"Uhh hey buddy you missed them!" He stutters,
"I know and in sorry!" I say he goes again, I catch all of them.
Adam
Aphmau falls to the ground, clutching her chest in pain.
"APHMAU!" I rush to her side and look up at flowey, his face does not look friendly.
"YOU IDIOTS! IN THIS WORLD ITS KILL! OR BE KILLED!" Pellets surround us, the come closer and closer. Until a fire shoots him away and he disappears.
"What a evil creature! Trying to hurt a poor innocent youth!" She heals Aphmau, although this lady seems nice..... I don't like it, I mean if a flower nearly killed us I won't doubt a goat could do worse.....  Aphmau follows her likes he didn't just experience what happened back there, I pull Aphmau aside.
"Aphmau? How do you trust her?" I ask,
"She seems nice!" She responds
"Yea and you said that about the flower too. Listen maybe that flower was right about that kill or be killed thing.... MAYBE!"
"That is not the way to go anyway ANYHOW! Listen Adam that flower has tricked me yes, but I have never seen a talking flower before so you can't blame me on that one." She explains,
"Yes but we've seen plenty of goats!"
"RUDE! Listen let's just continue." And we follow her again,