Chapter 6

Chapter 6

----------------------------------------------

I ran into the stall. Julia had puked away everything. I could practically see her memories floating around the toilet bowl. I tried to pull her towards me. She was unconscious and had puked away any nutrients that she had in her body. I dragged her out of the stall and got a paper towel. I wet it and started squeezing the water out and onto her face. I went back in the stall and I saw something still floating in the freshly flushed water. I looked at it and saw it was a pill. I loooked through the trash and found the container. Thank God, it was a birth control pill. I was still worried though. I pulled out my cell phone and called 911. What the hell is wrong with her. I looked at her body again. I started to administer first aid. I checked for her pulse and if she was breathing. I noted that her breathe was staggering and her pulse was still going, but growing weak. I grabbed her hand, and started CPR. While compressing on her chest I sang. I paused to breathe into her, and then went back to singing. I sand our song," And God bless the broken road and led me straight to you." These lyrics always seemed to calm her. Eventually the medics got there. I sat back as they hauled her into the ambulance. I grabbed her purse, and went to the car. I followed them to the hospital. These days just couldn't get worse. When I got to the hospital, I went to see if she was in an emergency room or a normal one. They told me that she had woken up during the ride there, and that she was going to be fine. They led me to her room and left me alone. I looked at her. She was staring out the window, as if she didn't see me. "Hey, are you okay? You scared the crap out of me." I said rather quietly. There was an awkward pause. Then she turned her head towards me and shrugged. I guess she didn't feel like talking. We sat in silence for a while. "I just don't know what to do." I looked at her. "Is there anything you want me to do?" I asked. She continued to stare at me, then flicked on the T.V. "I'm breaking up with Nolan." she said, clear as day although her mouth barely moved. "Why?' I asked. "What does it matter!? I'm just done with him!" She stared at me again. This time it was more of a glare. I felt bad, although I knew that none of this was my fault. I bowed my head down and left. I went home and hopped into my room through the window. My mom must've figured out I was home because she came in soon after. She sat down on my bed. I looked at her and rolled over on the mattress and decided to sleep. I didn't want her to see me cry. Soon, I felt her get off the bed and leave the room. I sat up and looked at the plain wall. I walked across my room and grabbed the spray paint and sharpies. I went to work. The next moment I was going at it. My wall was covered with tons of different colors. Some metallic and some not. I sat down on something and evalutated my work. It was beautiful. My signiture in a colorful chrome theme. I leaned back on my seat and realized that I had no clue what I was sitting on. I got up and looked at it. Since when was there a bench in my room. I figured it was my mom and sat down. Her and her silly redecorating hobbies. Will it ever end.