Chapter 3 The Reason

Chapter 3

-------------------------------------------------

Julia smiled her big, evil smile and rushed me toward the wall. She threw something at me and I looked at it. "What is this?" She just smiled at me. I noticed a swishing sound in it, so I opened it up and took a swig. The burning sensation was familiar, and while most would describe it painful I'd say it was sensational. I took another drink and let the whiskey seep into me. I opened my eyes to see Julia looking through her bag. I walked towards her and threw back the flask. She caught it and threw another container at me. I shook it and realized it was spraypaint. I looked closely, to see what color I was holding, but it was too dark. I stepped back into the car, and turned on a light. Dark blue. I smiled. She knows me. I quickly got out of the car and gave Julia a hug. "Since you just got out, I wanted to treat you," she said, and I beamed. I shook the can good and got to spraying. Twenty minutes later the entire wall was covered in different types of art. I drew a blue rose, which was my signiture, and some other stuff. I couldn't even tell what Julia was drawing. I think she was so drunk that she didn't know either. I finished off the flask, right when we heard a loud noise. "Fuck!" Julia whispered to herself, just loud enough so I could hear it. "The cops!" I scrambled to grab the stuff, but Julia just hopped in the car and drove off. "What the fuck, Julia." I yelled, but it was already too late. She took off. I tried to find a way out, but seemed to not be able to find one. What a great choice of a place, Julia. I started running down the alley. There was nothing here except for a couple of garbage cans. I quickly disposed of the cans, and kept running. I found a bench and sat down. Even the adrenaline rushing through my veins couldnt keep me going. I sat back, and breathed. Suddenly a cop car stopped by me. I tries to look inconspicuous, but I was failing. "Hello, ma'am. What are you doing out here at such a late hour?" he asked. "No reason, just sitting here, getting some air." I tries to play it off, but he still stood there. "Ma'am how old are you?" I wondered why he asked the question, when I realized I probably was full of the stench of whiskey. He looked me in the eye and then cuffed me.