Chapter 5

Chapter 5

-------------------------------------------------

We pulled into the parking lot. I looked up at the big sign. Ahh, McDonald's. I hadn't eaten in a while so I was starving. We walked in and I ordered my usual, three big macs and a McCafe black coffee. It felt like an unhealthy, heavenly, paradise. We sat in a little booth. I started munching down, and Julia started sipping on her blueberry pomegranet smoothie. I can't stand that fruity stuff. I sat back as Julia started talking about random stuff that I didn't care about. Suddenly she stopped talking. "What?!?" I asked, alarmed. She never just stays this quiet. Then I saw that she was staring at something. I turned around and saw Joey. Grr, that dumbass again. Saying that outloud would technically be calling Julia a dumbass too. They were together, then he cheated, then they got back together, and then she cheated. I ding understand why the hell she is even remotely attracted to him. She's with Nolan now. I sighed as loud as I could, but she didn't notice. I sat back, and let it pass. This happens everytime she sees him. I sipped on my coffee. She was still staring, and this must've been a new record. I started laughing. She glared at me. "Why are you laughing?" she asked. "Because, you do this every single time, and it's slightly annoying. Just get over him." She decided that then would be the perfect time to have to go to the bathroom. Ugh. I got up, dumped my trash and waited outside. Goodness, it was cold. I sat on the curb, and waited. After a while I went inside and didn't see her. I went into the bathroom and saw her foot sticking out of one of the stalls. What the fuck. Not this again.