Lily Cookie Pops

Back in the headquarters, Leni congregated with Leila, Romy, and the rest of the legal team to strategize about what to do during the canvassing of votes in COMELEC. With her closest rival working his magic to delegitimize Leni's lead, they had to act, and act fast.

The meeting went on longer than expected, and Leni's barely holding on until her bladder bursts. But the call of nature became too strong to ignore and she dashed to the nearest bathroom.

When she entered the meeting room once more, Leila immediately called her attention to a cookie pop in the shape of a lily and a glittery card beside it on top of Leni's spot. "By the way, Leni, may padala na naman sa iyo."

Leni stared at her with a puzzled look before getting the gifts. She put down the cookie pop and opened the card. Staring right back at her was the very same straight-up-and-down, loopy handwriting that greeted her in her first package.

Number 2 of 10:
A special lily for my luminous Leni.

from: Sasa

She blushed at the thought of being called luminous and her heart fluttered at Sasa's simple gestures and the fact that whoever they are went through all this just to make her day even sweeter.

Leila inched closer to her and whispered to Leni. "Actually, kilala ko si Sasa, eh?"

"Sino?"

The newly elected senator raised an eyebrow. "Kaya nga secret admirer, diba? May eight gifts pa kamo. Hintayin mo na lang."

Leni sighed and read the card over and over again still a little confused of everything that's going on. She's used to getting letters and presents back in the House but this felt so strangely different, somehow.

Sheclutched her letter to her chest and sighed happily. She still doesn't know whether to try to guess who Sasa is, or just let things be and let them finish with the eight other gifts, but surely she's looking forward to seeing more of them over the next coming days.