"Good morning baby, or should I say girlfriend?"

If I didn't recognise Austin's voice I would have screamed bloody murder. The events of last night flood back to me; Vic freaking out, Oli comforting me and then Austin asking me out and I said yes. I sit up in the bunk and entwine my fingers with his smiling.

"We're officially boyfriend and girlfriend Austin. I couldn't be happier."

"Are you two decent? I now know why your brothers made the no sex rule Horizon, damn you two are loud."

Tino's voice makes me jump and blush as I look down at mine and Austin's naked bodies covered only with a blanket. Austin chuckles and runs a hand through his hair.

"Thank you, Tino."

"You're welcome guys."

We wait until we hear the bunk door shut before the two of us burst into laughter.

"Now that was embarrassing Austin."

He pokes my nose before shuffling and opens the curtain to make sure we were alone.

"Well Horizon, I now know what to do to get you to scream my name."

I gasp and playfully slap his chest as he gets out of the bunk stark naked, which wasn't a bad sight.

"Come on and get dressed Horizon I'm quite hungry after last night's activities."

He wiggles his eyebrows as he starts to get dressed. I sigh and also get ready. I manage to claim the bathroom from Austin as I attempt to tame my sex hair which wasn't doing as it was told.

"Aust, can I borrow a beanie?"

"Now you're my girlfriend can I expect you to borrow more of my clothes?"

He throws a black beanie at me and I manage to make myself look presentable before returning back to the bunk area. I wore blue ripped shorts and a skull top from Ash's clothing range and slip on my Disney Vans. Austin whistles at me and I give him a little turn.

"I have the sweetest boyfriend, but now I want food."

Grabbing my phone from the bunk I follow Austin out and slap his arse. He glances at me over his shoulder and I shoot him an innocent look.

"You're lucky your cute babe."

Austin stops in the kitchen and I sit down next to Alan on the sofas using his shoulder as a headrest.

"Good morning Alan."

"Good morning Horizon...wait you're happy...oh my god he asked you out didn't he?"

I nod and Alan's face lights up like the fourth of July.

"Farlile is real!"

"Cute Ashby, how long did that take you?"

Austin sits down next to me handing me some toast, Alan shrugs his shoulders.

"That's your ship name online, or Cuentes depending on which fans you ask."

"Congrats guys, it only took Austin like a year to man up and ask you out, girl."

Aaron sits opposite us and Austin throws a cushion at his head but he ducks. I shake my head and pull out my phone to see it had been blown up with messages since last night.

Ash: Devin and Ricky told me about Vic, are you okay doll?

Ben: Sorry about last night H...Vic needs to chill!

Oli: It's Oli, how are you feeling this morning?

Mike: The bus isn't the same without you sis, Vic can overreact but I still love you