Yin-Yang And Taoism

I make Yin-Yang and Taoism Be Caosins Here, So If You know Taoism is From Object Oppose, so enjoy the Story.

This is After Ep 2 Object Oppose Challenge done, Taoism is get rest and Bring a book and Sit near the Bush, and then Yin-Yang come out From the Bush.

Yin-Yang: "Hai Taoism"Taoism: "Ah! Yin-Yang~ My Cousins, Long Time not see you"Yin-Yang: "So? What happen?"Taoism: "Nothing much, We join the Reality Shows Object Oppose"Yin-Yang: "You Join The Show too?!"Taoism: "Yes, How about you?"Yin-Yang: "We...

Taoism: "Ah! Yin-Yang~ My Cousins, Long Time not see you"
Yin-Yang: "So? What happen?"
Taoism: "Nothing much, We join the Reality Shows Object Oppose"
Yin-Yang: "You Join The Show too?!"
Taoism: "Yes, How about you?"
Yin-Yang: "We are Too, but we in Eliminated..."
Taoism: "Oh.."
Yin: "So? How is your Challenge?"
Ying: "Is good, and we have Win Token to win the Jelly Contests"
Yin: "Haha, Your Food is always better, and You do the Challenge Seriously"
Taoism: "Ha ha.... Yeah... Sure we do~ Uh! Shut up!" *white Yang Punch Ying*
Yang: "Uhh, is something bad happens?"
Yang2: "Yeah! I guess not at all..... Last time!"
Yin: "Huh? Why?"
Yang 2: "They just always thing I am do something Bad! But I actually Be bad of some Reason! And Also they are think I Poison the Jelly!"
Ying: "I'm sorry what he Said, But he is true, I always Wrong! With Yang!"
Yin-Yang: "Well Cousins.... Clam down.... Is not just You.... Yeah, right"?

Is not Helping, and make Taoism little Mad and sad, then They read the Book again.
Taoism: "Please go.... We not want to see right now..."
Yang: "you are in mood now...did you?"
Taoism Ignore Yin-Yang and keep Read.
Yin-Yang: "....."

Yin-Yang Tried his best to cheer Them, then They look at the Feather Appear no where, then They had Idea.
Yin-Yang use the Feather and Tickles Ying (The black Side) face.
Ying: "Uh? ....! .... :3 .... X3"
Yin-Yang: *Tickles Ying Faster*
Ying: "Hahahaha! No! Stop! Wahahahah!!"
Yang2: "What the?! No! Don't you da~re~...." *feel his Side ticklish*
Yin-Yang: *Tickles Yang Faster*
Yang: "OAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! STOPPP!!!"
Then Yin-Yang Tickling them Faster again with turn by turn.
Taoism: "GAAHAHAHA!! Stop it Yin-Yang! Hahaha! Hahahaha! Noo!!"
Taoism: *Rolling away*
Taoism Tried to Escape by Tickling, but Yin-Yang keep not let them.
Taoism: "HAAH AHAHAHA! STOP!! HEHAHA!"
Taoism can't do anything, so They fight back. Taoism Tickles Yin (the white Side)
Yin: "Hmhmhm~ X3"
Ying: "THAT'S IT COUSINS! YOU WANNA DO THIS? WE CAN TOO!"
Taoism Tackled Yin-Yang on Ground and Yin-Yang Laughing.
Yin-Yang: "Hehehehe! Stop it! No! Stop it! HAHAHAHAHAH! Have Mercy!"
Taoism: "NO Way! Little Cousins!"
Taoism Tickling Them Joyfully.
Yin-Yang: "PLEASE! HAVE MERCY! HAHAHA! YEAH! PLEASE! WE'RE SORRY! WE JUST WANT cheer you!!"
Ying: "We know *wink* Thanks Yin-Yang~"
Yin-Yang: *Panting*
Yin: "But I'm sure, You will have many Choices. Remamber, you must do this best you can before you like us!"
Taoism: "Huh??"
Yang: "We On Eliminated and Can't have Any Chance to join again! We in hate! Because They are Bland!"
Yin: "No their not! They maybe have any reason too to eliminated us.... To learn our lesson...."
Taoism already know what happened to Yin-Yang, so they feeling the same thing.
Taoism: "We...we will do our best.... For you....Yin... Yang.....we will Remamber"
Yin-Yang: :) ^ ^
Taoism&Yin-Yang then Tickling again before they Go.
Yin-Yang: "Haha, Good bye Cousins! That's fun! Yeah! Hope we meet again sometimes!"
Taoism: "Good Bye! Yin- Yang"

*After episode 4*
Then On episode 4, Taoism is in Voted out and In Eliminated, Meanwhile inside The Box, they are thinking.
Taoism: "....so....this is what... Yin-Yang Mean?..... We really in Voted out....I guess we Learn How Our Lesson right now.... "

*On Episode 6*
Mic (The Host): "So! Voted the Characters that you want to Rejoin!"
Taoism: "You Better Vote Me! Or I will Kill you!! (Yang is Feel Depressed) No I not! If you don't wanna vote us... I understand.... That's because you are a LOSER!" *punch Ying*
After that they Whispered.
Yang2: "Really Ying?! How we can have the Chance to Rejoin again?!"
Ying: "We Are learn our Lesson why we Eliminated, so they will give us the Chance, and you can't Force like that you know?!"
Yang2: "They will not Vote us if We just Clam You!"
Taoism: "Grr!"

And that's the Story, hope you like it!