Firey and Coiny

This time is not shipping. You all know that Firey and Coiny is Rivals(exp in ep 15 or the last), this time start with Firey draw something in Coiny's face when He sleep and Coiny is wake up and notice that, Firey Laughing to Coiny "Bwahaha!" Coiny get angry and say "Grr, Firey! You are so Dumb!". "Oh C'mon Coiny, that a joke, and you must thanks for me to let you in dream island" Firey say, "But that not point!this is too far!" Coiny angerd to Firey "Jeez, This is not that far" Say Firey "Grr!YOU!" Coiny maybe will slap firey, but not this time "YOU WILL TAKE THIS BACK!" Said Coiny and tickling Firey(well, maybe the metal is not that burn in fire,so He is Immune/not get hurt) "HAHA!STOP IT!YOU DUMBER!" Than Firey Tickle Coiny back "HAHAHAHAHAHA!NO!!" Than they are tickle fighting "S-Stop!!That Ticklish so much!HAHHAHAHA!" Firey Laughing so hard "YOU HAHAHA STOP IT HAHAH FIRST!!" Coiny Laugh Hard too "NO!!YOU FIRST!HAHA HAHA!".
Than after they Tickle fighting all the time, The both of them give up.
" *pant* *pant*Coiny, you not Bad" Firey Say to Coiny while the both is Tired and Pant " *Pant* *pant* No, You are not Bad Firey".
Maybe They're a rivals but they still care to each other.

Hope You like the story, see you in next story