Can we just skip to the Prom night?! I dont want to make you guys feel more curious and more waiting...arasso?

-----

💫 PROM 💫
( means it's 3 months later ) 😂

"Emy...it's beautiful "

I say,admiring the floor length strapless white dress that hug my body perfectly.

Emy came to my appartment to help me prepare myself before the prom tonight.Guess what? Mark asked me to be his prom date.And I said yes! Ahahahaha!!! I'm soo excited because this is my first prom ever in my life.I swear I'm not gonna cry.No-uh.Not now.

"I know right?! Now,let's get your makeup and your hair done." Emy said before she did my makeup and my hair.

~

"Okay! Awwwww...You look beautiful,Yoona.So beautiful." She praises.

"Thank you,Emy.You too.You look gorgeous."

Emy wore baby blue dress that just upon her knees.With some floral around her waist.Her hair tied up into a messy bun but left some strands beside her face.With white hairband on her head.

"But not as gorgeous as you!" She winks.

"Okay! I think we should go now.The girls probably are waiting for us." She urges before tidy the makeup supplies.We rush to the front door and jump in her car.Straight to the hall in the campus where the prom held.

* * *

My eardrum might blow out soon hearing these girls squealing as me and Emy entered the hall.Wow! The hall was amazing.The music,the people..everything.

"OMG! I can't believe this..Yoona you look breathtakingly gorgeous!" Ereen states.

"Thank you,Ereen.You look beautiful too in red."

As we talking to each other,I feel a light tap on my left shoulder.Turning my head,only to see Mark — looks charmingly in his black tuxedo.

He is handsome.

"Hey! I've been looking for you everywhere." He starts

"Oh! Well,I just arrived." I reply and smile sweetly at him.
"Wanna dance?" He holds his hand out for me to reach.

I look hesitate at first but,after turning to the girls and they just give me the assuring smile and quick nod,I place my hand gently on his connecting our fingers.

The balls spin slowly as the lights turned dim.The music turned into the slowest harmony — and there's already couple of students were in the dancefloor,swaying their hips slowly with their couple.

Mark places his left hand on my hips while my right hand on his shoulder.My left hand still interwined with his right.
We move slowly following the slow music.I could feel my cheek was blushing.

He stares deeply into my eyes." Have I told you that you have a pair of beautiful eyes?" He whispers.

"You look beautiful tonight,Yoona.Like always."

I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks.His voice sent shivers my spine.Oh God..

We continue dancing without breaking the eye contact.After a while,he leans in.

"Yoona,do you know,why I was there for you,save you and..always beside you?"
He asks softly.

Shaking my head as I ask him to continue.

"..Because I like you.After hearing your story with that Jung-"  "Don't mention his name!" I interrupt.

"Okay,mianhae.With him....I feel the guts to protect you from any costs.I have the feel that I have to make sure that you're always happy.Part of me told me to be by your side all the time to make sure you're okay.Kim Yoona,I love you. Will you be mine?"

He confess.

He loves me?

Before I could say a word,he leans in untill I could feel his breath beneath me untill our lips touched.
He moves his slowly yet gently on mine.I was stiff at first but instantly close my eyes as I reply his kiss.

He pulls away after a while.

"Yes..I'm yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I'm in the bus right now,making this chapter,hearing GFriend - Navillerra .

And I'm heading to the camp now..
Kinda excited. 😊

Have a lovely day,munchkins. ❤