CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

{ MICHAEL'S POV }

Our land was quickly filling with many of the Blue Moon Pack. All day my wolf, Daniel, had been going crazy, but I didn't know why. I suddenly smelt something amazing. The scent was vanilla and cinnamon, it was mesmerizing.

I was drawn to it. I suddenly saw to wolfs run into sight then change into their human form quite showy, but one of the wolfs in particular caught my eye. She was black with grey on her ears tail and feet. When she changed into human I could no longer hear the cheers of the crown only Daniel screaming 'MATE!!'.

I waited for the crowd to clear before I would go over, so I went to get something to drink while I waited. Walking away from my betas Luke,Calum and Ashton I went to the refreshments table. Soon the scent got stronger and stronger. I knew she was near.

Suddenly I could smell her right behind me. I turned around to be met with her mesmerizing deep blue eyes. I knew Daniel was right and let him take over yelling "MATE!!" and engulfing her in my arms never loosing eye contact.

After a moment she whispered a "Hi" to me. I smiled returning the favor.

"Hi' "I'm Michael" she smiled. Her smile....could light up new york city I was in awe. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. She was perfect.

She answered with "I'm Jayce"

We stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes. I got lost in the beautiful crystal blue eye staring up at me as I stared back into hers. I suddenly became more aware of our surroundings. More aware of the people staring at us, but I didn't care. I held her close to me. I protectively wrapped my arms around her waist. She was the most beautiful girl in the world and she was mine. I lowly growled in her ear. "Mine." I looked back to her eyes trailing mine down to her lips. I leaned in our lips only millimeters apart when I was pushed away from Jacey. I looked to see she was engulfed in a hug by a brunette not much shorter than her. I growled loudly at the loss of contact. My betas were immediately beside me, hearing my thoughts of worry for my mate.

"OMG JAYCE! IS HE YOUR MATE!! OH MY GOD JAY, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU. YOUR GROWING UP BEING AN ADULT AND ALL THAT SHIT. MY LITTLE GIRL IS ALL GROWN UP, I'm going to cry!" The brunette ranted a single tear falling from her eye. Jayce soon came out of her shocked state and smiled at her friend softly telling her something trying to calm her down. "NO I WON'T CALM DOWN YOU MET YOUR MATE FOR FUCK SAKE!." She screamed throwing her arms around only causing Jayce to laugh. "CHILD, I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN I MEAN THE CHANCES A MATE DIEING IN BATTLE OR SOMESHIT BEFOR YOU COULD MEET YOU KNOW! AH! I DON'T GODDAMN KNOW ANYMORE. BUT STILL JAY!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING."

"CALM DOWN WOMAN. JUST CHILL AND SHUT UP FOR A SECOND WILL YOU." Jayce yelled with a smirk. "WELL YOU HAVE TO INTRODUCE ME FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!"

"Woman chill and I will." Jayce said rolling her eyes a light smile still spread across her face.

Who the hell is the brunnette?!?!!!

"AH SHIT! There's people." Her face was priceless when she got startled by my voice. Everyone had been quiet while they bickered. Her face turned red when she realized everyone was watching the little rant moment they just shared.

"Common and I'll introduce you." Jayce said with a laugh, finally looking back into my eyes. She grabbed the hand of the other girl and started dragging her with her. The Blue Moon pack had now gone back to what they were doing probably used to their antics but my pack stared wide eyed still not knowing the name of the girl I had claimed as mine and was to be their luna.

I smiled as jayce stood in front of me but her gazed move to my sides looking at my friends who I know remember were standing next to me. I smiled down at her, grabbing her hand and entwining it with mine. I pulled her close to my side turning to my friends."Jayce I would like for you to meet my friends and Betas." I said starting to point them out " Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood and Luke hemmings." She waved shyly to all of them. I smiled at her shyness. She then proceeded to untangle herself from me and grab her friend by the wrist. "This is my best friend Lydia." She spoke about the brunette. "She is very excited to meet you." Jayce laughed seeing her best friend blush at her last comment.

After all introductions, I saw Luke staring at something. I turned to look at where, and he was staring straight into Lydia's eyes. I smiled realizing my friend had just found his mate. He ran to her, holding her tightly in his arms and quietly growled out the word "Mate" loud enough for us all to hear. I saw jayce in front of me with her hand over her mouth and tears in her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her from behind. She jumped slightly but relaxed when releasing it was me. "Dont freak out, but look who has found their mate." I whispered in her ear chuckling slightly.

A/N I hope you guys like it we had a lot of fun writing it over skype with Lana.

Tell us what you think in the comments and we will update soon hopefully.

- Lana & Jess