Your Plight ( Jaime )

Requested / Dedicated To :  _MyChemicalUrieVeil_

-------------------------------------------------------------
It was another torturous day at school, cliques scattered all over the halls, people pushing each around, nothing new... and not mentioning the fact that you're constantly bullied. There was something that still remains fresh in your mind...You were currently minding your own business as you walked out of the restroom and headed towards your  2nd period class one of The popular guys at your school, Ashton, pushed you against the lockers and laughed when you dropped your books on the floor like every week, but this time. . . . you remember something that still remains fresh in your mind. . .

*** Flash Back to the week before ***

You were heading towards your  1st period class you had just gotten out of your car when you were slammed into your car. you grabbed your side and dropped to the floor in pain as you looked up at Ashton who was laughing at you. That day you wore burgundy creepers, a black cardigan, a black beanie, black ripped skinny jeans,and your favorite Drop Dead  T-shirt you bought online. He kneeled down in front of you and growled in your ear with anger "that was for saying no to me, no one says no to me, EVER! " He got up and laughed at you spitting on the floor next to you. He looked down at you with an evil look on his face "now why don't you take your shirt's advice and Drop Dead like your friend! " that demonic like look in his eyes fed on the pain he saw he caused when you let a small tear escape your eyes. "That's enough stop fucking around, you didn't have to bring her friend up. " Martin said to Ashton "Fuck you Martin, I'm fucking leaving."  Martin extended his hand to help you up and helped you gather your things. "I'm sorry  (y/n), he's been likethat since you said no, he's angry. I'll see you later ,I have to go find him before he does more stupid things." You felt more tears escape your eyes as you got into your car and drove to the cemetery where you visited your friend.

***** End Of Flash Back *****

You got up and this time he threw you against a locker you groaned in pain as you held the side of your head. He just stood there and laughed at you spitting on the floor next to you.  Martin just looked at Ashton with discust. "You asked for this, now suffer the consequences!" He walked away and Martin helps you pick your books before Ashton realized that he was talking to himself the whole time he went through the crowd of "Martin get the fuck over here!" "I'm coming you jackass."

***** Skipping Time *****
It was lunch time, everyone was eating at a table out side the cafeteria. you had just gotten your food and headed to an open table, you always ate alone. As you were going to reach down to get your backpack when you hear Helena's Devilish laughter right in your ears. you clench you fists in anger but managed to calm down. You turn around and looked at her. "Looking for this you fucking loser ?!" Her sidekicks Tracy and Ana laughed with Helena as you reached for your backpack. You were so distracted that you didn't notice Ashton coming towards you. It was too late he shoved you next to the trash can you expect to find yourself on the floor, but  you found two arms around your  waist. "Why don't leave her alone she isn't doing anything to you!!"  You turned around to see two boys standing behind you. "Who the fuck do you think you are you Emo freak? " he said with evil laugh."I'm a person who sticks up for people who need help because and I hate fucking pricks like you. "Fuck off bitch" Ashton threw a punch at the boy, he dodged the hits and knocked Ashton on his ass. Ashton quickly got up and came at you "Don't fucking touch her you cunt loving bastard!!!" The boy said as he pushed next to the trash can. "You're going to pay for that you fucking Emo son of a bitch" You saw both of them fighting and stopped the "Ashton Shut the hell up!!"

To Be Continued. ....

-----------------------------
Here's a glimpse of this imagine but it's not finished yet .
I'll be writing the end soon ,I just haven't been feeling well.

All The Love, 
Moon Child