smile Fuentes ( Vic Fuentes) : imagine #1

A/N : Heyyyyy Turtles !!
So I decided to make a Pierce The Veil imagines book for all my PTV Family. This is my first PTV imagine so I'm sorry if it sucks. If it doesn't well enjoy.

You know the drill,

¤(Y/N) = your name.

Love you all,

- Moon Child ^-^

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was your favorite time of the year... Warped Tour .
You were a photographer and this year you partnered up with Adam Elmakias , one of you favorites Music photographers.
( A/N : if you don't know who Adam Elmakias is go check his instagram out it's @elmakias )
You got your lanyard with your pass on it and walking towards the entrance for photographers your had your photography gear ready. This is your third year going to warped tour as a photographer but your first two years alone were good but this year you decided to change things up a bit by teaming up with Adam. You're also a photographer at Alternative Press which means you know some of the artists playing. You had a list of the bands you had to take pictures of .

Bands for today:

Sleeping With Sirens
Black Veil Brides
Of Mice And Men
Bring Me The Horizon (they were only there for that day)
And...
Pierce The Veil

"Hey (y/n) I'll see you at noon to get some food. I'll text you. " Adam said, "sure, good luck." You both walked in different directions. First of the list were Sleeping With Sirens.
You walked in for the entrance for photographers. You showed your ID to the security in the entrance. He looked at and motioned you to go through. You walked in trying to prepare your gear.

~~~~~ Skipping time ~~~~~

You snapped a lot of pictures of the band. You had taken a picture of Kellin, where he was head-banging and his hair was all over the place and then there was another one were he looked straight to the camera and did a funny face, which just made you smile. It was time to move on you had a long day ahead of you.

~~~~~ Skipping Time Again ~~~~~

It was your lunch break and you were waiting for Adam. You decided to wait for 10 minutes for him to show but no sign of him anywhere, so you texted him

Text Messages:
You : hey, Adam where are you I'm here.
Adam: Oh, hi  (y/n), I'm sorry I won't be able to make it for lunch. Go ahead and eat without me I'll see you later.
You: Okay. See you later I guess.
End of Texting

"So I'm eating alone today...great!" You said underneath your breath. You went to your car since you didn't like the food there and drove of to a nearby Carl's Jr.
You ordered your meal and went back to Warped Tour to finish your job for today.
You got back to the parking lot with enough time look through the pictures you had of today so far. Of course Andy always looking fabulous with his overalls which you just looked at and giggled to yourself. Then there was Austin screaming into the microphone and Aaron singing his heart out on video. And last but not least, Oli he was smiling at the crowd, which is rare because usually he's screaming his lungs out but it was a nice change. You finish your lunch and got your things together again and walk towards the entrance for photographers showing them your pass and proceeding in towards the main stage were Pierce The Veil  Were preforming. You have to meet them back stage to take pictures of them before the show starts. You turned at a corner were you bumped into Tony. "(Y/N)!! " he said as gave you a tight hug."How are you ?" He asked as you both walked towards their equipment truck. Jaime popped in front of you and your camera and you took a picture of him sticking his tongue out at you. And then you took multiple pictures of Mike, Tony, and Jaime. "Hey, where's Vic ?" You asked with a smile plastered on your face as you slightly blushed at the thought of him. "He's tuning. " Mike said as Jaime stared at you while smirking and whispering something into Tony's ear. Which made Tony smile and look at you. Mike was busy with his drum pad to even see what was happening. "You are you blushing (y/n) ?" Jaime asked smirking. "I'm not blushing. " You claimed. "Oh really? Don't lie it's obvious that you like Vic !" Tony said. You went cold and pale at the site of you getting caught. "Oh, well what a shame. Vic is head over heels over you." Jaime added.  "What? " You said in a surprised and suspicious tone."yeah, he told us a month ago. " Tony said while smiling. "Hey guys we're on in 15 mi.... " a different but familiar voice blurted. "(Y/N)!, I've missed you so much how are you?" Vic said while looking at you straight in the eyes. "I've missed you too Vic. I'm well, and you ?" You asked. He was about to answer you when Jaime spoke loudly. "VIC! Just kiss her, she knows you love her! We already told her." "You what?!?!" Vic asked raising and eyebrow. You placed your hand on his shoulder and turned him around as you looked at him in the eyes. "Is it true, do you really like me?" You asked as Vic nodded in response "I don't like you (y/n).... I LOVE You. I would like you to be my girlfriend,I want to spend precious moments next to you." He said in a sincere tone. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend Vic." You said while a huge smile popped on your face. " You hugged Vic tightly as he spun both of you in a circle. " "You won't regret this (y/n) " " I know I won't silly because you're my everything. " Vic just smiled at like he had just won the lottery. Little did you know Tony and Jaime were taking pictures and videos and putting on Instagram, you finally notice but you didn't care Vic had all your attention as you also had his attention. Which was broken by a very confused Mike" Hey Guys? Um were on in 3 minutes, is there something I missed here?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, what do you guys think, is it good ,bad, or decent. Let me know please.

ALL FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!

All The Love,
Moon Child ♡