Chapter 4

I woke up in a room with 4 other twin beds. The room was also very small and seemed very cramped. I remembered last night then I jumped up and got out of the bed even if I was still sore from being thrown around. I then ran to a door and opened it, it was just a closet then I ran to the other door in the room. I reached for the doorknob and tried to get it open but it was locked. I hit the door with my fist out of frustration. Then I took the time to look around the room and it looked like a basement. But I knew it wasn't because of the small window next to the last bead on the row. The color theme was red and black. Now that's cliques for a vampire.

I went to the 3rd door and knew it had to be a bathroom, it was. I walked in and looked at myself in the mirror and looked at what I was wearing. I was still wearing the revealing clothes from the auction. I looked at my arms and saw all the bruises and on the left side of my face. My lip was cut and so was my cheekbone right below my left eye. I was so excited so I went back out to the room I just came from and went to the dresser and opened the first drawer and saw it was all underwear. I shut the drawer really quickly. I then opened the 2nd drawer I found what I was looking for. I pulled out a shirt and some sweatpants. I then went back to the bathroom. I looked at the shower and thought I could really use one. But I didn't want him to come in. I then strip and get in really quickly. I saw soap and I washed my body really quickly. I then got out and I was so relieved when I saw a towel hanging up on the thingy because I forgot to get one. I then dried off and I put on my new undergarments. I didn't want to walk around without those pieces of clothing. I then saw a comb and I combed my hair. I then walked back out to the room.

"Have a nice shower?" I heard from behind me. I turn around and see the man who picked me up at the auction.

"Yes thank you I did." I looked at him smugly. That seemed to get him angry, his eyes getting noticeably darker. He then looks down at my clothes and smiles.

"You really shouldn't talk to me like that, I have been known to have a short temper. What happened to that sexy outfit of yours?" he said, still smiling.

"It was degrading and trashy!" I yell at him.

"So you thought you can just change without permission. Well, guess what sweetheart. You don't have any rights anymore and you do as you're told." he said with a straight face. I didn't answer him right away and just glared at him.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do and I will continue to do so, no matter what you say!" I tell him not to break eye contact. He didn't seem to like that. He pushes me up against the wall and I struggle to get away.

"GET OFF OF ME, YOU PERV!!" I scream at him. That didn't slow him down one bit. He took his hand and pulled my face to him while smiling that scary smile he has. He slides his hand from my face to my neck and holds me still squeezing it enough to get me to stand still and not squirm. He smiles at the position he put me in and he leans in to kiss me when I spit on his face. He stopped right away and the next thing I knew I was thrown to the wall and landed on my side. It takes me a minute to process what just happened. Before I could get up he pulled me up and pushed me to the wall. I looked him in the eyes and they were pitch black and I knew he was pissed. Then they go back to normal all of a sudden and he lets me go and I hold my arm to try and stop the pain he just caused.

"I came in here to tell you that the prince will be coming in here to tell you about some rules and your ditties here. Don't disrespect him if you think I'm brutal wait till you meet the prince." He smirked.

"Wait, I thought you were the prince," I said uneasily.

"No sweetheart I was just given orders." He said smugly while heading to the door.

"And I'm sure it was ordered that you could touch me inappropriately."

"Like you have a say. But like I said the prince will be here soon don't be a bitch to him. You will regret it." With that, he left. I then ran to the door to see if he left it open. The dumb ass did and I looked down both the halls then I shut the door behind me and walk calmly down the hall. The fact was that I had no idea where I was going. But I was still going to try. I was walking down a hall when I heard footsteps coming my way. I then ran into the room that was right next to me. I then shut the door quickly and waited for the people to pass.

"I see you couldn't wait to see me huh??" I heard the deepest and husky voice ever. I turn around and press by back up against the door, then I see a man standing before me and it is breathtaking. He has jet black hair that is long on top but not too long and his sides shaved but still visible. He had these ocean blue eyes and he was built very large but in all the good ways. He stood to what looked to be around 6'6, he was sexy and handsome. I then got really scared. I didn't know what to do. He seemed nice but it could just be a front till I let my guard down. I then realize he is in an office type place with a desk and computer. He looks very nice behind a desk. Wait, what am I doing this is the man is a vampire, the same species that has distorted my life.

He smiles and walks over to me and puts both his hands on my hips and brings himself closer. I turn my head to the side so I'm not looking at him. He just takes that as an opportunity to start kissing my neck. I go still as a board. I didn't know what to do so I did the only thing I knew how to do. I started to fight back. I tried pushing him away, but we all know that's not going to work. But I kept kicking and thrashing. He finally got fed up and he slammed me on his side couch next to his desk. He straddled me, had both my hands above my head with just one of his. He took his other hand and he held my head still.

"You will just have to learn to be a good little slave and stop fighting me." He yelled in my face without breaking eye contact. I thought I saw a little pain in his eyes but that was quickly gone when HE FREAKIN THREW ME AGAINST THE WALL!! I landed on his small side desk and fell off trying to get off of it. I was on the ground and he walked up to me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up so I was looking up at him. My hands flew to the back of my head to relieve some of the pressure he was causing and that did little to help.

"Why won't you just listen when I tell you to do something all I wanted was to be able to get a little sex from my new whore!!" he yelled in my face. I flinched when he said he wanted to have sex with me. I now know his intentions and I didn't like them. That was it. I broke down and started to cry. He was hurting me really bad. I just wanted him to let go.

"P-Please.....let me go." I stuttered out still having tears stream down my face. He looked at me with anger but that went away soon after I was done pleading for him to stop. He threw me to the ground and I was relieved my head was pounding, though. I cowered away. Then there was a knock on the door. A woman in a maid's uniform came in.

"Prince Blake, your father requested you in his office." She said in a quiet voice, then left once she delivered the message and he dismissed her. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. He was the vampire prince, and....he bought me. I looked from the door to him. He was already looking at me.

"Y-you're the prince?" I said in a small, scared voice. All he did was smile and he left to go to his father's office I was assuming.

"I'll be back for lunch," he said, licking his lips. Then I knew what he meant. I heard a bite is extremely painful, or extremely pleasurable. It all depends on the vampire. He can make it hurt like hell or he can give you a feeling that brings you to cloud 9. And I had a feeling that he was not the gentle type.