Chapter 9

I am sitting in the bedroom where I woke up the first time with the 4 beds. It was the maid room. Blake told me I would be sleeping in here from now on. He also told me that a list of chores will be posted on his door and to take the list and get it done by the time allowed. He has been so cold to me and I don't understand what I did wrong, I want him to tell me what I did that was so bad.

The guy that picked me up from the auction has been bothering me and I found out his name was Tom and he is Blake's Cousin.

I'm cleaning the ball room, I need to scrub the floors. The other maid has been done for a while. We were each assigned a job and Blake divided the work up and he just so happened to give me the most work. The floor of this ball room went on for what felt like miles and it would take the whole day.

As I was saying the other maids left to go work on something else when the doors opened I was hoping it was one of the maids who wanted to offer me some help. It wasn't, it was Tom and he walks in with his smirk he always has on.

"Hey babe how's my little love sick puppy doing?" He asked, walking over to me, he's towering over me as I sit on the floor of a wet circle I have been scrubbing at for 10 minutes. He found out about my feelings for Blake and doesn't let me forget it.

"Are we not talking? Well for what I plan on doing there is no talking needed." He said. I looked up at him with disgust then he grabbed me and before I took another breath I was pushed up to the wall. He was looking at me and no doubt he could see the terror in my eyes. He smiled and took my face in his hand and pushed my face to the side so he could have easier access to my neck. He pushed his face to my neck, no matter how hard I tried to push him away and I both knew it wouldn't work.

As he is kissing my neck he places his hand on my stomach and inches his way up to my breasts. He has my hands above my head and is using his other hand to feel me up. I start to scream to get someone's attention. He let go of his grip on my left breast and placed it over my mouth. I could feel my breast back from the iron grip he had and I knew there would be a bruise to go along with the pain. I was in so much pain I didn't hear the doors of the ball room open.

"Let her go Tom." I turned to see if it really was the man that matches that voice and it was. It was Blake, he was leaning on the door frame acting like this was any other normal conversation. I wanted to cry and scream not from what Tom had done or was about to do but from the pain Blake has caused me.

"Awe I can't even have her for an hour?" Tom asked. I scrunch my face up in discussion.

"No, she is my slave, you know that. And you also know I don't like to share my things." Blake says.

"Well fine but don't forget that you won't always be around to save her. Not just from me." Tom says as he lets go of my hands and I fall to the ground. Tom walks out and Blake comes over and offers a hand to help me get up. I look at him and his hand and I scoff at him and get up on my own and push him out of the way. I hear him sigh behind me as I walk back over to my bucket and sponge. I needed to finish these floors.

"Your welcome Shay!" He yells at me.

"Are you just not going to talk to me and act like you some little spoiled brat?" He asked as he walked over to me. He stands above me and I just continue to wash the floor, not looking at him so he doesn't see the tears that are falling down my face.

"LOOK AT ME!" He yells as he grabs the sponge and bucket from my hand and throws them on the floor and grabs my upper arms and yanks me from the ground. He forces me to look at him and when I do his anger goes away as he sees my tearing eyes. He puts me down and steps back and signs. Then runs his hand through his hair and walks in a small circle thinking of what to do next.