Chapter 3

The curtains were opened and the redheaded girl and I went on stage. The light was really bright on stage and I looked out to the audience and my heart dropped. I saw vampires and I just knew by the atmosphere. I walk on stage and finally realize just how revealing my outfit really is. I fixed my bra that was way too small for my big breasts and I felt they didn't cover anything. I try and do my best to cover my chest and stomach.

"Now we have the infinite ladies here with us, " Roy said while the crowd yelled and screamed for us. We got wolf whistles and a couple of awful names that I don't care to repeat.

"Yes, that's what I am looking for!!!!" Roy says in the mic.

"Okay now first we have the lovely Heather, she is very pretty as you all can see, she's 16 and a half, she's not a Virgin. She has experience with all the categories. She will be very useful to you. She's also very quiet and her blood type is AB negative" she got quite a bit of holler for that. Now that just makes me sick.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about." He smiles "Can we start the cutting at 70,000"

"70,500"

"80,000"

"90,000"

"90,500"

"90,000" a man in his mid-teens bid.

"Going once....going twice....SOLD!!" Roy yells in the mic. I then see her bring her hand to her face and start to cry. I took her hand. She looked up at me confused and I gave her a reassuring smile. She just smiles back.

"Heather's a pretty name," I tell her smiling. She laughs and that's all I wanted.

"Now we have Shay. She's a little...firecracker. She is very mouthy and doesn't seem to care for the vampire race. She needs to be displeased and she is a real challenge. Is there any vampire here that can challenge themselves and make her a better....pet." he said looking at me with a smirk. All I heard was hoots and yells and just a lot of 'bring on!'s. I just rolled my eyes and that's when Roy turned back to the audience.

"Okay now that's not all ladies and gentlemen she is 18, O negative and is still a virgin, she is very productive and we also heard that she can be quiet... entertainment. Now, Let's begin the bidding at....80,000" I looked at him like he was crazy but that didn't stop from people bidding on me anyway. Bids left and right I just blocked it out. Heather squeezed my hand reassuringly. I look up at her and smile. She smiles back at me.

"180,000!" I hear and then everyone is quiet. So quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"Aaaa... Yes, sir!...SOLD!!" Roy shuttered and I couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Then we were pulled backstage and we were put into the holding cell type thing. Heather and I were in the cell together talking. Roy informed us before the show the people that attended get a 'show' from the slaves that work there at the auction house. So our new 'owners' were most likely there. I and Heather talked and we really connected. We had a lot in the comment. We both had a little brother that we left back home and we both loved to read. We were talking about books when a man that looked really familiar came to our little holding cell and one of the men that up to us in here came and opened the door. That's when it hit me he's the guy who bought Heather. I started to tear up. I felt so bad he looked really mean. She looked so scared he yelled at her to get up but before she left she gave me a hug.

"Be strong." she whispered in my ear.

"You too," I say back letting a tear fall. When she leaves I sit back in the ground and I just pull my legs to my chest and put my head down. I hear footsteps going down the hallway where all the holding cells are. But it wasn't for me it was a girl that was across from me. She just went willingly. No way in hell am I doing that I'm putting up a fight. I hear more and more footsteps and I see more and more girls being taken. With each girl, I get even more angered.

Then I heard footsteps again. I just kept my head down. It wasn't for me anyway.

"Get up." I looked up and saw this very attractive man standing in front of me. But the way he talked was so cold. And I knew right away....he was a vampire. I didn't get up so he grabbed my upper arm. What is up with the freaky freaks pulling me everywhere. He pulled me up in his vampire speed. In seconds I was being helped up at eye level with this beautiful man. My legs were off the ground. I was in so much pain.

"When I tell you to do something I expect you to do it and with a smile," he said with his face getting closer and closer as he said each word. He let go and I fell to the ground and my hand when straight to my arm. He left me in the cell. I thought he was going to just leave me. But then two men came and grabbed either side of my arm. I winced at the pull they gave me, my arm hurt like hell. They picked me up by my arms and I was pulling an agency . I didn't want to go with them, I wanted to just go home. They walked out of the building with me resisting the whole time.

"What took you so long?" the attractive man asked.

"She kept squirming and you said to be careful with her." Did he? Did he say to be careful with me? Why? He doesn't know me and I don't want to know him. He looked at me and got mad all of a sudden then he told the guys to let me go and to get in the car. They both leave and get in the two front seats. He took a step to me and I took one back. Then with my split second thought I ran I was turning down the street we came in the cart. But then my waist was grabbed. I still tried to pull away. It didn't faze him at all he just held on. Then he pulled my back to his chest and my head rested below his head. He took a hold of my neck. He puts his mouth close to my ear and he whispers.

"I don't like it when the skanks run from me." He said his lips graced my ear every once and awhile.

"Well it's an hourly thing, and I'm not your slave," I said to him with no fear. Just cause it sounded like I wasn't scared doesn't mean I wasn't. I was terrified. He chuckled in my ear a bit and sounded so.... Pure. But I knew better than to think any vampire is pure.

"I know you're not mine. But if you were, you would be begging for your life right now. I'm going to let you go and I want you to turn around and walk back to the car so I can go home. If you do as I say I won't hurt you. But if you don't....let's just say you won't be walking properly for a few weeks. If you know what I mean." I could hear the smirk in his voice. I was about ready to throw up. He then let me go and I turned to see him and then he turned around to walk back to his car and when he started to walk. I turned around and ran back down the street.

"GOD DAMN IT!!!" I heard him yell and then I was tackled to the ground but somehow he got me to land on my back.

"I told you not to run!!" he yelled. Now I was really scared.

"And I told you it's an hourly thing, but for you, I will make an exception. Every chance I get ill try to get away from you freaks of nature." That seems to have really gotten to him. He just looks at me dead on then takes a syringe and plunges it in my neck. I fought back of course but I was too late. He was sitting over me getting really blurry, then there was nothing but blackness.