chapter 10 Monday

"well now that your shoulder and plagg are all healed up I guess your gonna leave today." I say while Adrein and I are eating the breakfast I just made

"But that means I'll be home alone and borde." He says.

"I can't believe you've only been here for 3 days. It feels like so much longer." I say.

"I can't believe that in exactly a week we will be heading to school for our first day of 11th grade."

"God, I feel so old."

"I wonder how our parents feel."

"Even older?"

"Probably."

"So, what do you wanna do?"

I wanna say "kiss you." But instead I say, "kiiiiiick some villan butt."

"I would like hawk moth to stop sending villans so I don't have to kiiiiiick their butt."

I start laughing. "I don't know why ladybug doesn't like you, your hilarious."

"I am paw-sitivly the best pun maker."

"Your also purrfect." I say getting red as I relize I said that our loud. "At making puns." I say trying to save myself.

"I really am. What else do You want to do?"

"We could go to the movies, and actually go this time." I say.

"Good idea."

"Ok. Let's grab out kwamies and go." We go upstairs and see Paige and plagg stuffing their faces with cheese and honey.

They try hiding the food behind their backs. "We're not anything." They say together.

"Looks like plaige is talking again." I say.

"I think it's funny that we're models so we have strict diets, but our kwamies try to eat everything they get their hands on."

"I'm gonna be put on a diet!?!" I ask quite afraid.

"Probably."

"I'm going to start storing candy in my room." I say.

"I'm not sure why I didn't think of that earlier, but I'm gonna do the same thing." He says making me smile.

"I think when we get to the movies I'm gonna get 2 large popcorns."

"Yum."

Le saut de temps

We are sitting in the theater watching (a movie you want to watch) while plaige happily munches on my popcorn. I reach over to steal some of Adrein's, but instead of me grabbing popcorn I grab the zipper on his shorts. I look over. "I'm so sorry, I thought I was grabbing popcorn." I say extremely embarrassed.

"I'm not sure where my popcorn went." Adrein says looking for his bowl of popcorn acting like nothing happened.

We find plagg and Paige each in a bowl of popcorn eating happily. We pick up the bowls and start eating the popcorn around our kwamies.

"You have to stay hidden, we don't want anyone seeing you." I say to Paige in a hushed whisper.

She dives into the popcorn like it's a pool.

Le saut de temps

We ride the subway back to my house. "So I'm guessing your gonna be staying intill our parents get back?" I ask.

"Yep."

"OK." I unlock my house.

We sit on the couch for in a minute not saying anything. Then plagg breaks the silence by saying, "Y/n thinks your hot." I get beet red.