READ AN END OF BOOK

Saviour screamed in pain and fell to the ground. Holding her arm, looking as if she was about to cry. Chat noir grabbed the belt, ripped it and caught the akuma and crushed it in his hands. Its dark power disappearing. Not everything went back to normal everyone got there youth back but Marionette was still on the ground cry her arm slowing disappearing. Chat noir only had five minutes. He ran to Marinette and held her. "Marinette I am so sorry I'll take you to master fu. " Chat Noir said. He picked her up and she screamed loudly in his ear in pain. Chat ran and right as he walked into Master Fus he transformed back to Adrien. "Master Fu help her please I used my power on her and now she is disappearing. " Adrien told the man. "Give me your ring if you want to save her trust me. " Adrein gave Master Fu the ring. He took Marionettes earnings and put the powers together. Destruction and Creation joined as one. The great power that was created Master Fu shot at Marinette the whole room glowing. Marinette screamed once again but it soon was silenced by the rumbling of the room. Loud like thunder. The light soon went away and master Fu put the earnings back on Marinette. She was passed out. "Masted Fu what did you do? " asked Adrien. " I used the power of both miraculouses to save her. " Master Fu told Adrien. Marinette woke up and look around. "What am I doing here.?" She asked. Adrien told her what happened and saw was surprised that she was still alive. Master Fu explained to Adrien never to use that power with out him present or else the world could end if it wasn't used for good. Adrien walled Marinette home that day and they never left each others side for as long as Chat Noir and Ladybug saved Paris.

We'll there we have it THE END OF THE BOOK. I think I want to write a Ladrien book I'm not sure let me know what you thunk and how was the ending?? Thank you all for reading my book I love you so much SEE YOU SOON!!!