take me 3

*Adrien*
I gripped her with one hand a new pulling her shirt off in the other. Getting a moan for her. She moved her creamy white hands down to my "tight" area and moved it back and forth."Mari don't tease me." She giggled and I attacked her neck once again leaving 2 hickeys. I've done down to her woman parts and gripped the thong with my teeth and slowly pulled it down showing her clint. She gasped at the cold air. I ripped of her bra rubbing her clint as I did so. She soon took off my pants and boxer's. And looked at me with wide eyes. "A-Adrien will it fit?" She asked. I slowly moved into her moving back and forth. She knew what the answer was. After moving for about 5 minutes the room was full of screams,moans and calling each other's name. I hit her G - spot "ADRIEN OH GOD."Mari yelled. I kept doning this and with one thrust I came but she didn't so I had an idea I kept thrusting but saying " What's your kitties name,and why don't you want your kitty to feel you come. Just let those right walls fall." Ahe screamed my name. And with that her walls fell.

At school
Mari yelled at Adrien for all the hickeys that she couldn't hide because they where to dark. They walked hand in hand Alya ran and grabbed Mari by the arm way and asked her "DID YOU DO WHAT I THINK YOU DID?" Mari nodded. "Me and Nino have done 4 or 6 times I don't remember." The girls laughed. "Adrien did you do that to Mari?"Asked Nino. "Yea and she was great by the way." Adrien said. The boys high five days then Nino yelled. "OK THE BETS OVER ADRIEN DID MARINETTE. I WON YOU ALL OWE ME 10 BUCKS DEAL WITH IT!" Adrien and Marinette laughed and went to class. But little did they know a horrible blond would try to change  Adrien and Marinettes feeling.