The Night 2

*Adrien pro*
I woke go the next morning getting ready to go to school but I still thought about my princess and what I saw it was amaOKzing. I walked to school and meet up with Nino."Hey where's Marinette?" I asked. Nino looked at me me and there she was. Not late but was different. He hair was down and cured she wore a black crop top with the words Je t' amie on it. She had a black leather skirt on just above her knees and and white heels. My mouth dropped open and I looked at her. Nathenal, Kim, even Nino whistled as she walked by to her locker. Alya hit Nino in the arm.
"Hey Mari you look great!" Alya told her friend. I looked at her and said "Mari you look great I really like the colors you chose." Marinette blushed a little. I looked at her blue crystal eyes and saw she a wing on each eyelid that made her eyes stand out even more. We walked to class and Kim slapped her ass. I turned around pinned him to the wall. Thank God I was stronger because of being Chat Noir. "KEEP your hands to YOURSELF!" I yelled and got close to his face.I let him go and got to class. The day went by fast and I special Kitty was going to see his Princess. It was about 9:39 and I was on Marinettes balcony. I knocked and she opened the door in A towel again. 'MAN I NEED TO COME EARLIER.' I thought to myself. "I Kitty I have a surprise for you sit on the bed,"said Marinette. I sat there and about 5 minutes later she walked out of the bathroom. She had a black thong on with a belt like tail on with cat ears and a black lace bra with a green paw print on the left cup. " You see Kitty we have know each other for a long time.I really love you and my parents are gone. So." I cut her off by pulling her into a passionate kiss. She kissed back and I picked her up she wrapped her legs around me making me groan. I walked over to the bed and placed her down gently and kissed her neack down. My miraculous went of right after she let out a small moan. So I pulled away and said "Goodbye Princess same time tomorrow." I jumped out the window and went home.

Next chapter cute or sin?? Stay Miraculous 😜