I think I love her

Vanessa's P.O.V.

       I still can't believe that me and Riker kissed, much less that he asked me on a date. After we walked home we caught Jade and Ross cuddling on the couch watching Titanic. The part where Jack died came on and we heard Jade sniffle a bit. Ross turned to her and dried her eyes, he had left his hand on her cheek, they looked into each others eyes and started to lean forward. They kissed for about 30 seconds, then smiled and watched the rest of the movie. Me and Riker snuck upstairs to watch t.v. in his and Rocky's bedroom. Rocky and Ryland were playing video games in the basement, and Rydel and Ratliff were God knows where.

      "Hey did you notice something about Rydel and Ratliff?"I asked Riker.

      "Don't tell anybody because it's supposed to come out in a documentary we are filming soon. But yeah they are dating." He told me.

      "OMG really!! I smiled.

       "Yeah they are quite the couple, if he hurts her though I swear....." He trailed off.

      "I doubt it. He seems like he's the nice type."

       "Do you believe I'm the nice type?" He asked me.

       "Of course, why wouldn't I?" I asked back.

      "Because otherwise I wouldn't do this......" He started before he kissed me for the second time tonight. I was starting to like this.

Riker's P.O.V.

       "Because otherwise I wouldn't do this......" I said before slamming my lips to hers. I really wanted this girl. I need to find a way to ask her to be mine soon before someone else does. We pulled apart and smiled.

       "So what t.v. shows do you like?" I asked her.

      "Beside Glee and Austin and Ally......Dancing With The Stars and Victorious." She responded.

      "I don't mind DWTS" I told her as I put it on. I like the type of dances they do and I wouldn't mine being on the show. I should find out how to be a contestant....later though.

   An hour later Vanessa said she should get back to her dorm. We walked downstairs to find both Ross and Jade fast asleep. We woke them up and Vanessa said they had to leave. As Vanessa kissed me on the cheek goodnight I slipped my number into her pocket. We seen Ross give Jade a cheek kiss and she gave him her number. Both girls walked down the street towards the college as the sun was setting on a perfect day.

      "O.k. Dude I gotta tell somebody..."Ross started.

      "You like her don't you?" I responded

      "How did you know?" He asked me surprised.

      "When me and Vanessa came back from our walk we seen you guys kiss while watching Titanic."

      "Oh, well what about you and Vanessa with the whole we'll come with you to the meet and greet?!?!" He smirked at me.

      "Fine I like her o.k. and I want to make sure those 1D boys don't take her before she's even mine." I told him.

      "Better ask her out soon. Meet and greet is in two days" He said walking up the stairs to go to bed. Ugh I know but how.