Part 3: Lovely Rendezvous

When following Leorio, we somehow ended up in a forest. In this forest, there are a lots of Beasts hiding around the bushes waiting to capture the examinees. Since all of you are walking in a group, you decided to stick as close as you possibly can to the other examinees so that you won't get lost or get eaten by random beasts.

Suddenly, water starts to drop from the sky... Bigger and bigger. You then realized that this is actually a Rainforest. One with a very high rate of rainfalls for sure.

The droplets of water suddenly getting faster and produces a storm. The forest became very cold and a little bit foggy.

"(Y/N)!"

Someone called your name.
At first you thought it was just a trap that the beasts make, but how did it know your name? You decided to turn around and saw Loin, #193 is in danger. He got attacked by a couple of beasts. You wanted to ignore, but you can't do nothing when someone is in need of your help. You then ran towards the beasts and jump at them, attempting to kick them.

But unfortunately, the beast are fast! They jumped back before you land on top of them. The ground was wet and muddy so you easily slipped and strained your ankle.

Well, now the Beasts got 2 dinner.

You are unable to move and Loin is heavily injured. This might have been your last Stage in the 293rd Hunter Exam. No.

This might be your last moment before you died.

Thinking of that you then closed your eyes as you saw the beasts jumping at you and Loin.

...
...
...

What? You're still alive? No pain, no whatsoever. So you decided to open your eyes slowly.

Hisoka!

Your husband, Hisoka have killed the beasts in a second.

"(Y/N), You're so clumsy~" He said with his back facing you.
His voice is as sultry as always.

You wanted to jump at him and hug him. But your injured knee made that impossible to do.

Hisoka turn to face you and then squated to level with your height.

"You sprain your leg right? Geez." He then carried you.

"W-wait, Hisoka. Can you help him? He's injured..."

"Why should I? He's not your friend nor my ally. I'm not allowed to help Examinees you know. I'm making an exception for you" He then bump his nose to your nose and pinch your cheek

Well what he said is right. And in your state, you won't be able to do anything anyway. And there's no way to change Hisoka's mind. It was still raining heavily, Hisoka decided to carry you to a cave which owner's butt has been kicked by Hisoka.

He started a fire and both of you stripped to avoid catching cold. You don't know why, but he brought a large towel with him. He then hanged your clothes and his near the fire but far enough keeping it from getting burned.

He then sat behind you and cover both of your bodies with the towel. He put his hands on your waist and bury his head on the crook of your neck.

"Why are you here?" You asked but he answered with only silence.

"...You'll know soon" He answered and then kissed your cheek from behind.

"Say..." Hisoka said slowly and you turned your head up so you can see his face.

"Do you want a child?" He hugged you tightly and smirked

"W-w-waaaa- whaaatt????" You blushed madly and start stuttering

"Well, if you want we can work on it... now... Shall we start?" He asked and slowly pushing you to the ground and straddled you.

"H-h-hhiii-ssoka! Err... um... i-i know you're in the mood. I can feel it... sticking to my... s-stomach... But! I-i'm on Hunter Exam, r-remember..!" You persuaded him in anyway possible because of your own reason.

"Hmm... fine. I'll manage this somehow. The 2nd Stage exam is starting soon." He sit up and pulled on your strained leg.

"N-no! A-AAAAaaAAaAaaaa! #$/&!*^, YOU SON OF A BITCH,HISOKA!!!" You screamed as he pulled on your strained leg and start fixing it by pulling and a little bit of massaging but still mostly pulling and pushing your ankle and you can somewhat feel your ankle got dislocated which actually did not happened but... yeah (YOLOSOKA)

He laughed at your reaction and told you to stand up and try your leg.

You can stand now... and walk! Your leg is back to normal, thanks to er.. whatever Hisoka did to you.

"...t-thanks......" you whispered and he grinned at your sudden softness. He then told you to dress up and he carried you to the 2nd Stage Exam's location to avoid getting your leg fucked up again.

------------------------
A/N
------------------------
Lol, Hisoka leaving and letting someone rot to death and we didn't even say anything about it.
And no I'm not gonna give lemons.

NOT YET

UMUAAHAHAHHA //Le crazy author
But yeah this story will have lemons in it.