The Key Of Memories

Start from the beginning

"Your mommy is just scared, you should accept yourself just the way you are." Yemini lifted her head and cupped her face. "You're beautiful in your own way, if anyone can't accept that then that's their problem not yours okay?"

She nodded her head with a small smile on her face and Yemini pulled her close again. "I have an idea." Yemini told her as she pulled away from her and got out of the bed. She looked at what the girls were watching and smiled.

"How about, we do something special?" She asked the girls and they turned to look at her. "Yes, come on. Get out of your beds." They stared at each other for approval. "Come on, nothing is going to happen."

They slowly started to get out of their beds and nervously walked toward her. "What's your name sweetie?" She asked one of the girls who shyly replied back. "What a nice name Ashley and yours?" She turned to ask the other one. "Lilly? I love it!" She winked at her and pinched her cheek. "And yours?" She asked the youngest of them. "Olive, aw. You're so cute."

She grinned, showing Yemini her missing tooth. "Okay, do you guys want to see something magical?" They nodded their heads eagerly and she pulled a guitar from behind her back. "Let's sit down and sing a song."

They nodded their heads eagerly and she smiled at them, sitting down as they did the same thing. "Do you guys like Selena Gomez?" She asked them as she stared at them. They nodded their heads and her smile widened some more as she started to play the guitar. "Can you feel me, when I think about you? With every breath I take."

"Every minute, no matter what I do, my world is an empty place. Like I've been wandering the desert for a thousand days. Don't know if it's a mirage but I always see your face, baby. I'm missing you so much, can't help it, I'm in love."

"A day without you is like a year without rain. I need you by my side, don't know how I'll survive. A day without you is like a year without rain oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa. The stars are burning, I hear your voice in my mind, can't you hear me calling?"

"My heart is yearning like the ocean that's running dry, catch me, I'm falling. It's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet, won't you save me? There's gonna be a monsoon when you get back to me, baby."

"I'm missing you so much, can't help it, I'm in love. A day without you is like a year without rain. I need you by my side, don't know how I'll survive. A day without you is like a year without rain. Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh."

"So let this drought, come to an end and make this desert flower again and I need you here, I can't explain but a day without you is like a year without rain oh, whoa. I'm missing you so much, can't help it, I'm in love."

"A day without you is like a year without rain. I need you by my side, don't know how I'll survive. A day without you is like a year without rain no, oh, whoa, oh, whoa. Oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh oh, oh."

She jammed the guitar as she finished and smiled when they clapped excitedly. "We're all over the hospital looking for you, thinking someone had kidnapped you again and you're here singing with these kids."

She placed the guitar down and turned to look at jerk face who stood there with the nurses from her department and this department. Yemini scoffed, "Look who's here girls. Mr. if you know my name you'll be miles away from me." She faked excitement and the girls giggled. "But the funny thing is that he's still here like a plague hmm, I wonder why?"

"He loves you." Olive nodded her head as she wiggled her eyebrows, giggling sneakily. Yemini snorted at that, eyes filling with tears as she laughed, shaking her head at her.