>>8

Well isn't this just dandy?!

"Well um hi Mino..." I said quietly.

"So you two know each other? I didn't know you had friends" Tiffany said.

"Um so Tiffany sunbaemin is your sister?" Mino he cocked his head to the side. He looked nervous,too nervous to be exact.

"Yeah..." I said. Then a girl with short black hair, who looks Caucasian and Korean, came up and hugged Mino from the back and kissed his cheek.

"Hey you...oh who's this? Wait oh my god is this that girl from Red Velvet and Oh my gosh Tiffany from Girls Generation!!" She squealed.

"Oh I see that your busy....Tiffany were leaving!" I tried so hard not to cry, I hated crying in front of people.

"Emma what's-Hey Em!" Tiffany called after me.

"Emma wait!!" Mino called after me as well.

I stormed out the store causing a big fuss. I felt someone grab my shoulder and turn me around.

It was him.

I slapped him straight across the face and didn't regret my decision.

"Don't ever contact me ever again!" I said while my tears were flowing down my cheek.

-----

Tiffany took me to the dorm she said she needed answers from me immediately tomorrow. That's what I love about her, she gives me space when I needed it.

I got inside still crying, my face was red and I just looked disgusting.

Everyone was in the living room watching a movie. They turned there attention to me and there face turned from happiness to concern. Well all accept Joy.

"Emma unnie what's wrong?" Yeri came up to me.

"Irene you were right..." I said breaking down.

She immediately hugged me and I cried even more.

I hate Song Minho