my new gay lover.

3rd pov

(Y/N) and Craig were very close when they was younger,and still are,but something changed. That 'something' was you, you use to be a girl that Craig loved very dear, but now you was a boy. Craig still loved you, because you still had your personality that he fell in love with, you still had your beautiful (E/C) eyes. He still loved you very much, but he never told you his feelings. You loved him with all your heart as well, all you wanted to do is love him, but you thought he had no feelings for you because you was now a boy.

(Y/N)'s pov

I was walking with Craig in the woods, cause we ditched school together. Like always. I still wanted to tell Craig how I felt, but I was scared. What would he think? What would he say? Would he never wanna see my face again? I thought in my mind till I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look over to see Craig. "Hey, you okay?" Craig asks with no emotion like always. "Yeah I'm fine just lost in thought." I replied with a reassuring smile. Craig smiles slightly.

3rd pov

As you both continued to walk in the woods, then you both decided to go to your house since you knew school was over by now. You guys started to walk towards your house.

(Y/N) pov

I  walked into my house it wasn't that bad of a house, just a mess at the moment. "Mom I'm home, also Craig is here with me. We are going to my room to play video games." I said walking up the stairs as Craig followed me. "Alright have fun you two." My mom shouted.

Me and Craig walked into my room. I started to hook up the Wii to my TV. Craig just stands in front of the TV waiting for you to finish hooking it up.

3rd pov

As (Y/N) and Craig played just dance on her new Wii. (Y/N) won of course, she always did. They sat on his bed to take a break. His mom had went to the bar for the night. He knew she would stay at a hotel afterwards. Craig knew as well then thought 'now I can show (Y/N) how much I love her.'

"Is it okay for me to get dressed into something more comfy?" (Y/N) asked Craig. He just nodded. (Y/N) got up and walked to his dresser and got some boxers and a muscle shirt. As (Y/N) began to strip Craig seen his six pack, he began to drool as you have turned him gay, but only for you. When (Y/N) got done changing he turned around, Craig was day dreaming of pounding you, and him and you taking turns pounding each other very violently. Craig got a boner from day dreaming. You notice that and blushed a dark red and snapped you fingers in front Craig's face, Craig instantly snapped out of the daze and groaned from the boner he had. You blush and had the courage to ask "D-do you n-need help?" You asked  studdering a bit. Craig smirked at you "yes dear~." He said seductively. This made you blush as you got on your knees. You unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his knees, you then pulled his boxers down to his knees. Craig sighed in relief. You then wrapped your hand around his 8 inch cock. Craig moaned softly at your touch. You started to pump your hand up and down on his cock. You had never tried to touch your new parts but this was the day as you began to get a boner, you groaned. Craig notice and and smirked. You put his cock in your mouth as you took your hand off and bobbed your head up and down. You slowly reached down into your pants and grabbed your own cock and began pumping your hand up and down. You moaned while sucking Craig's cock. Craig got angry from the slow pace and grabbed the back of your head and pushed you down on his cock and made you deep throat 5 inches of his cock. You gagged but relaxed your throat and went faster and moaned loudly as you came in your shorts and Craig groaned loudly as he came in your mouth.You swallowed as much as possible with some of it running down the sides of your mouth.

Craig picked you up and threw you on the bed. He climbed on top of you smirking as he kissed you passionately. You kissed back loving every moment of it. Craig bit your licked your bottom lip. Knowing what he wanted you opened your mouth slowly. Craig slipped his tongue in slowly licking every inch of you mouth. You pulled apart for air.you both panted heavily. "C-Craig I n-need you." You said blushing looking into his eyes. Craig smiled and took off you clothes and the rest of his and put you on your hands and knees. "It will hurt for a couple mins babyboy." He said while a lining up up his his cock with your entrance. You nodded and closed you eyes getting ready for the pain. Craig thrusted in. You groaned in pain and a little pleasure. Craig sat there waiting, it made it very hard not to pound into you. You moaned as a sign you was ready. Craig got the sign and started thrusting slowly. You moaned and groaned softly. "Faster, C-Craig." You groaned. Craig obeyed and went faster and a bit harder groaning. "God your tight." He groaned. You buried your head into the pillow and gripped the bed sheets. Craig started pound into you, hitting the spot that made you scream in pleasure everytime. "Craig!" You groaned loudly.

"Tell the neighbors who you belong to~." He groaned into your ear sudectively

"Craig!" You groaned loudly feeling the knot in your stomach grown by the second.

"Louder!" Craig said going faster if even possible.

"CRAIG MOTHERFUCKING TUCKER!" You screamed out in pleasure as you climaxed onto the bed sheets.

A couple seconds later Craig came into you. And pulled out and layed down.

'Did he just cum inside of me' you thought to yourself. As you fall onto the bed panting heavily.

Craig was panting as well and put the covers over both of you and cuddled you tightly with his arms around your waist.

You smiled and cuddles him back putting your face into his chest.

"I love you (Y/N)." Craig said half asleep

"I love you to Craig." You said falling asleep in your lovers arms.

Okay I hope you liked this,it was something new I looked on the internet no one has done this before so I hope you like it.

~Chris