Chapter 21

Andreea:

To say my anxiety was up was an understatement. Why the pit did Optimus Prime want to see me? I haven't had an actual conversation with the big guy, so for him to want to talk to me must mean its something important.

"Relax, your're working yourself up." Sunny grunt and I sighed.

"Sorry, I'm just concerned as to why he would want to talk to me." I murmur.

Sunstreaker was silent for a short moment.

"I believe he wishes to talk to you about when you helped Sideswipe, the idiot finally told Prime a few moments ago since Prime was wondering how Sideswipe was able to tranform like Galvatron and the rest of the con-scum." His tone was calm and comfortable, it made me VERY happy to know that Sunstreaker was comfortable with me.

It was definitely a big change from when he would bat me around and sneer at me like i was a troublesome fly.

I leaned into Sunstreaker's seat slowly, still a bit cautious since i knew how particular he could get over his interior. When he made no comment i relaxed completely and listened to Sideswipe blabber about something.

I felt it creeping up suddenly, and i found myself rubbing at my chest. I felt a crippling sadness that caused my chest and head to ache so intensely it felt like intense heartburn and an intense brain-freeze all in one. I grunt at the pain and i bit my lip at the sudden urge to cry. I felt so down, it was unexplainable. I felt intensely sad and intensely lonely, and i was just dumbfounded at all of the sudden emotions and sensations going through me.

I honestly felt depressed, only worse, like i just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. It felt like my brain was splitting in half and my heart felt as if a knife just go lodged in it.

It was that moment something decided to stir in my mind.

'You're going through a form of bond loss.'

I felt myself jolt at the voice. 

'Who are you?' I questioned mentally, shocked but not completely.

I was so over this to care.

'Ratchet'

I felt my eyes bug so wide i feared they would fall out.

'Impossible, you'd have to move your eyelids completely out of the way for your eyes to fall out.' 

His tone reminded me of an old grandpa, he sounded older than Hound.

I felt a wave of crankiness and i felt sheepish. I guess i had gotten used to having my thoughts to myself again, i didn't think to hide them from Ratchet.

'I know who you are! Well i know of you. You're the autobot medic.' My voice was mixture of understanding but it still held question.

The bot grumbled.

'Was the autobot medic. You're going to be the new one.' 

I blinked once then twice, i sort of froze completely.

'Uh excuse me?' My tone made me sound completely unintelligent.

'I'm not coming back like Sideswipe did, I've merely come back to mentor you for a short bit to prepare for the others.'

I mentally frowned.

'Others?'

I felt the old bot move within my mind, it felt odd.

'I've handled all the war I can handle. I've made my peace and I'm ready to move onto the well. However, because of Sideswipe, there is a rift in what the humans would call Limbo. Fragging figured Sideswipe would be the one to break something. Anyways, like i said, I'm moving on, I'm not coming back to life. But there are a few mechs who want to come back, who have been waiting apparently. However, the only problem with that is, the autobots are lacking a medic at the moment to repair bodies and such. Which is where you will come in.' His tone was wise yet still held some crankiness.