Chapter 71

Emma's POV

•next week•

Hayes has bin acting real mean lately. Like I did something wrong.

Other than ruin his life by getting pregnant.

Whoops.

Anyway, I was in my our hotel room when he walked in. He gave me a mean look when he saw me.

"Ok can you tell me what I've done? You've bin mad all week at me" I said.

"You wanna know what you did?" He said. "Um....that's why I asked." I said.

"What you did wrong is ask like nothing happening. And I almost forgave you. But I can't get past the fact. That we had a thing. But first you and Aaron had a thing and had sex and got pregnant then got a thing with me and we had sex. Then you got pregnant. And had sex with Taylor after that. Is that the only thing you do?" He yelled.

"What?" I said.

"Is that all you do? Make guys like you then have sex and leave?" He yelled.

I didt reply.

"Just stay for the honey moon age?" He yelled.

"OH REALLY HAYES CAUSE AS I RECALL YOU DO THE SAME THING!" I yelled.

Cam's POV

So we were all listening through the vent in my hotel room.

Emma's POV

"YAH BUT 1) I CANT GET PREGNANT AND 2) IF I COULD I WOULDT GET PREGNANT AND HAVE SEX AGAIN!"
He yelled.

"OK WELL IF YOU DONT WANT THE BABY, DONT HAVE THE BABY! I DONT NEED YOU!" I yelled.

"THATS EXACTLY LIKE YOU, TRY TO PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT YOU DONT NEED SHIT! AND YOURE INDEPENDENT!" He yelled.

"OR MAYBE I JUST DONT DEPEND ON PEOPLE LIKE A FUCKING SPOILED BITCH!" I yelled.

"SPOILED BITCH? ME? NO NO NO FUCK OFF! THATS YOU! YOU DO DEPEND ON EVERY GUY THAT'LL ACCEPT YOU!" He yelled.

"AS I SAID GO AWAY! I DONT NEED YOU!" I yelled.

"FINE I DONT NEED YOU! WE WERE NEVER EVEN DATING WHY DO WE THINK WE NEED EACH OTHER?" I yelled.

"JUST GET OUT!" I yelled.

He turned and walked out the door, slamming it.

Cam's POV

"....well damn" I said.