Chapter 36

Hayes's POV

I walked in the room. "Everyone out, I'm tired" I lied and faked a yawn.

They nodded. "See you in the morning, no more sex, seriously don't make me set up a camera. I'm up like half the night so I'll be able to hear" Taylor said.

"Ok, 1) we won't you snitch. And 2) why do you even care?" I said.

"I just don't wanna see Emma preggo" Taylor said.

"Why do you like her?" I said.

"Whatever you wanna believe, junior" Taylor said.

I rolled my eyes and when they left I texted Emma:

Their gone, come back to the hotel room. I wanna talk-Hayes.

Ok-Emma

She came in and grabbed her clothes as she went to the bathroom.

"Are you serious? We've had sex, I've seen you naked and you saw me naked, I don't think you need to go to the bathroom to change anymore" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes and put on

•sweat shorts

•crop top that said "sleeping"

•bun

She sat on her bed. "Look Emma...today was really awkward. Sorry if you feel like I pressured you or tricked you or anything" I said.

"Are you kidding me? Who York you that bull shit?" She said.

"No one but Cam heavily implied it and didt exactly believe me when I said I didt" I sighed.

"Look, I'm not some nice innocent girl guys can trick and pressure into. If anything, it was the other way around" she said.

I laughed. "You didt trick me and i definetly wast pressured" I said.

She turned off the light. "Night Hayes-and you're sleeping on the sex bed" she said.

I jumped up. "We need to wash these sheets. Until then-I don't think Cam would like walking in, in the morning and is laying on the same bed" I said.

"Just lay on my bed, stupid. Who cares what he thinks?" She said.

I layed down with her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She layed he head in my chest.

"Night weirdo" she said. "Night innocent little girl" I smirked.