Chapter 15

Emma's POV
I was hanging with Taylor and Matt and Johnson.

"Does anyone know where Hayes is, hast bin here all day" Johnson said.

"Oh yea, he has a date with Regina" I said.

"Oh" Matt said. "Are you ok?" Taylor said.

I laughed. "Yea why wouldt I be?"

"Common, everyone but Hayes knows you liiiiiike him" Johnson said.

"What? Do not!" I said.

Nash walked in to grab his coat or whatever.

"Nash, doest Emma like Hayes?" Taylor said. "Yup" Nash said as he left.

"What? How many times has everyone talked about this behind my back?" I said.

"Millions" Johnson said.

"Yo check Twitter!" Matt said.

We all opened Twitter.

Regina tweeted:

OMG this little beyooootch @EmmaDallas tried to steal MY boyfriend @HayesGrier.

I gaped. I replied:

Did not, and I thought we put the past behind us!

She replied:

The past is the past. We're talking now. But anyway, forgivsies.

I rolled my eyes. "Bitch"

"What's the past?" Johnson said.

"Oh, we agreed not to talk about it" I said.

"You can tell us, we won't tell anyone" Taylor said.

"Weeeell me and Johnson won't. Taylor should leave" Matt said.

"I wouldt tell!" Taylor said. "Sure" Johnson said.

"Ok, I'll tell. Back in like-6 to 8th grade, me and Regina and her best friends Karen and Gretchen were all a big good ol group. Back when I was normal, no problems, y'all know I have some problems now." I said.

"Yah, we understand" Taylor said. "But you're pretty normal. We all have our problems" Matt said.

"Don't get corny on me. Anyway, me and Regina were absolutely the best of friends. I was a complete plastic. Cake face, walked in school in a bra and tights with heels. I guess not really different from how except I walk around in crop tops, not bras, well still with a bra on-ok I'm rambling-and I'm not cake faced. Am I? No? Good. Sorry, rambling. Again. Anyway-"

"This is gonna be a long story, right?" Johnson said.

I nodded.

"Anyway, then she started dating my guy crush and- what?" I said. They were laughing.

"Sorry-we didt know Hayes and Regina had previous history!" Matt said.

I rolled my eyes. "NO! STOP IT!" I yelled. They all really laughed.

"Anyway, idiots, I was like 'you know I like him!' And she was like 'but I like him too, and he likes me more possibly than I like me so we're perfect right now!' And I forgave her, until-"

"This is getting good" Taylor said.

"Until, she cheated on him and wanted me to cover for her so he forgave her! So, revenge was sweet. I-well-made out with her boyfriend. Cause I wast about to loose the v-card because of Revenge on Regina George. How dumb would that be?" I said.

"Extremely" Johnson said.

"Exactly. Anyway, so she found out, we literally had a fist fight, then me and Cam moved to North Carolina for a new start and the devil herself is back" I said.

"Well, to be honest, Regina was wrong but you were wrong too." Matt said.

"It's not about whose wrong and whose right in Regina's game. It only matters that she wins. But I won. And she hates me now cause I'm the only person who didt lose power against her" I smiled.

"Wow-well she seems like she wants to kill you so I'd be careful" Taylor said.

I nodded. "I know. Now let's watch Mean Girls-I love that movie!" I said.