Bully

I'm using the name Amara because I want to:) It's also Amara's POV the whole time.

I walk down the halls with my books in my hand, looking down avoiding everyone's eyes. I keep on walking until somebody bumps into me knocking me on the ground.

"Watch where your going bitch" a boy yells at me angrily. What a jerk I thought. I quickly say something back,

"Okay see I could roast your rat looking ass but like I said your a rat so I wouldn't want to waste my time on you" I snap back at the jerk. I then feel a sting on my right cheek,

"DID YOU JUST SLAP ME" I yell at him holding my cheek as he smirks at me.

"Look whore I don't know who you are but you better keep your stupid comments to yourself before something else like that happens again or even worse" he says to me walking away. I look at everyone who then seems to avoid my eyes. I drop my books and run to the bathroom, when I get in there I look in the mirror to see my makeup running.

And to think you could get away from your problems Amara, I think to myself. I go to a stall and cry my eyes out until I hear the door open, shit I forgot to lock it.

"Um Amara you dropped your books" A girl says who weirdly knew my name. I open the stall and look to see one of classmates Kalynn holding my books.

"Oh thanks Kalynn" I say wiping my tears away. She see how messy my makeup is and grabs her little purse and takes out a makeup wipe. She hands it to me, I smile.

"Kalynn why are you being so nice to me" I say oddly confused.

"Becuase I don't know why people don't like you I mean your so pretty and you have really great hair and you have the perfect body!" I laugh and hug her.

"Thank you" I say into her shoulder, I feel her smile into mine.

"Your Welcome"

FlashBack Over

I then remember that day and how much I miss my best friend. I take my books out of my locker and walk down the hall. I pass Kalynn and she gives me a weak smile. I ignore it and keep walking and pass Weston Koury. I roll my eyes hoping he doesn't see me but the luck fades and he does.

"Amara the little whore you ready for you daily beating" He smiles as he friend Mario Selman laughs. I roll my eyes and whisper under my breath Why.

"What" He says as he punches me in the stomach. I let my books fall and and I fall with them holding my stomach.

"I can't hear you" He says as he kicks me in the gut and Mario decides to kick my back. I scream in pain as people watch me suffer. I let tears fall down my cheek on the ground as I look up at Weston who kicks me in the face and blackness takes over.

"Heyyy Kalynn I missed my best friend" I say to her coming over to her house. She looks shocked and quickly runs down from the porch.

"Amara you can't be here" She says looking around and back at the door.

"Kalynn you know what why do you always keep secrets from me! I've never been inside your house and you won't even tell me what your last name is! For Christs Sake Kalynn-" I get cut off by the front door opening.

"Kalynn can you shut up I'm trying to make a video" the person says then looks at me.

"Kalynn what's this whore doing here" Weston says referring to me. My eyes tear up,

"ALL THIS TIME KALYNN WESTON WAS YOUR BROTHER AND YOU'VE NEVER ONCE TOLD HIM TO STOP BULLYING ME" I scream at her, tears run down my face.

"Amara listen I was going to tell you-" I cut her off.

"I trusted you with my secrets, my feelings, my parents, my whole life. And I bet after I told you, you couldn't wait to tell Weston." I say looking at her tears running down my face.

"Stay away from me Kalynn Koury" I say turning around and running away.

FlashBack Over

"HOLY SHIT" I scream waking up. I quickly then look around the room only to see a person who I couldn't make out yet in a chair sleeping.

"Psstt you" I say looking at the person. I look beside me to see my phone blown up with twitter notifications. They Wereo all saying a #GetwellsoonAmara. I look at the person once more and notice that it's Kalynn.

"OMG IT'S THE COPS" I scream and she gets up with a jolt.

"Oh my god where" She says looking around the room and then looks at me.

"Amara I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for not telling you and believe me I told Weston to stop so many times but he just wouldn't listen to me." She says scooting her chair closer to me.

"It's okay and by the way where the hell am I" I say to her.

"You may or may not be in a hospital room" She says looking at me and then my x-rays across the room. It seems I have 2 broken ribs and my leg is broken.

"Oh wow yayyyy" I say sarcastically, all the sudden someone barges in the room. Mario Selman.

"Hey Kalynn could I talk to Amara for a second" She looks at me and I nod. She then leaves the room and will be right outside the door.

"Please do not hurt me" I say flinching as he comes closer. He then shows sadness.

"Amara I am so sorry for my actions these past weeks, to be honest it was giving me depression. I hated myself for doing these awful awful things to you. I just think your so beautiful and cute and charming." He says sitting on my bed oddly close to me.

"Mario you and Weston put me in a hospital" I say looking down. He lifts my chin up and plants a small kiss on my lips. I sort of maybe kiss back. I mean who wouldn't Mario may be an asshole but he is hot. All the sudden Kalynn walks back in,

"SHIT WHAT THE HELL" She yells breaking me and Mario apart.

"Kalynn calm down please it was a mistake unless you thought we make a good couple then it wasn't a mistake" I say looking at her smirking.

"No you guys are cute but if my brother found out about this SHIT Amara he's going to kill me" She says freaking out.

"What do you mean Kalynn I mean he is my bully what does he like me or something" I say sarcastically gabbing Mario with my elbow.

"YES HE DOES" She yells.

"WHAT" Mario and I scream.

I loved making this one:)