Cheater

For Karla😇

Karla's Pov

I was scrolling on my Instagram feed bored out of my mind when I started getting tagged in a picture. I finally get on the picture to see Weston my boyfriend of 2 years kissing another girl. I dropped my phone and ran to the bathroom and started crying. I heard my phone ring so I decided to go back out to my room and answer not caring who the caller is.

"He's mine now" I hear a female voice say as I could feel her smirk through the phone. I hang up and throw the phone at the wall. Another person calls, I pick up.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT" I yell into the phone.

"KARLA CALM DOWN ITS ME JEEZ BETTY JUST WANTED TO SAY-" I cut him off.

"NICE PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM BY THE WAY" I shout into the phone once again. The line goes silent,

"Babe let me explain" He starts off,

"Weston I thought you loved me" I say crying into the phone.

"Babe I do it's just this fan-" I cut him off again.

"You know what save it Weston it was nice knowing you" I say ending the call.

*2 weeks later* (Still Karla's Pov)

"ALICIA STOP" I say as my best friend pushes me into the pool. I fall in and as I come up she's dying of laughter.

"Okay okay it was funny know help me out" I say reaching my hand. She grabs it and I pull her in. She comes to the surface and hits me in the arm.

"Bully" She says getting out and drying off to tan. Then we hear a knock on the door, probably her boyfriend I thought. She runs into the house through the back door and a couple minutes later she comes back with Hunter and another boy who I can't make out yet. I rub my eyes and I see him.

Weston Koury.

I jump out the pool and grab Alicia by the arm and drag her inside while both the boys look at us.

"ALICIA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" I shout at her not caring if they hear me.

"IM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS COMING" She shouts back in my face. I walk across the room and sit down.

"Karla maybe you should let him explain it has been two weeks" She says sitting down next to me, I look and her and we hug.

"I guess but I don't know I just want food" I say getting up and walking out the back door. I walk over to Weston who is looking gloomy and as soon as I get over there his eyes lit up with joy.

"So Alicia wanted me to give you another chance but I just want food so..." I say awkwardly with my hands behind my back. He then pulls me into a big hug not saying a word. He lets go,

"Sorry I needed that" He says giving me a small smile.

"So are you gonna explain orrrr," I say about to walk away.

"Okay so I was at the meet and greet and a fan came up to me and she asked for a kiss on the cheek so I said yeah and then when I went to kiss her cheek she turned her head and then her friend got a picture and then she stole my phone and the security guard finally got me my phone and yeah" He said out of breath from talking so much.

"I want my food and I can't stop ever loving you so I suppose-" He cut me off by crashing his lips into mine. I hear Alicia cheering in the background and Hunter telling her to be quite. I pull away and smile.

"So will you be mine again"? He says to me.

"For food yes"