Jealous Much?

Y/n Pov

"Babe lets go out" Weston says to you as you continue to watch Pretty Little Liars.

"Huh" You say slowly turning your head to face his cute face. He smiles at you showing his braces. Oh god you love his smile.

"I said let's go out to like dinner like a normal couple" He says smirking knowing that you'll hit him, You smack his arm and cross your arms and look the other way.

"Aw baby I'm sorry" He says wrapping his arms around your waist.

"No not until you say were a normal couple" you say looking back at him.

"But nobody is normal I like how were the weird couple, so let's go out to dinner please" He says with pleading eyes. You look at him and groan,

"Fine just go get ready and be down here at 6:00 kay" You say getting up and walking up the stairs.

^^What you are wearing is above^^

You look at the clock as it reads 5:57. You smile and think about all the fun you guys are going to have tonight.

"Babe come on we're leaving now" Weston says from down the stairs. You take one last look in the mirror and smile as you walk down the stairs.

"Woah you look amazing" Weston says as you give him a quick kiss on the lips. You get in the car and you ask where your going to eat.

"Oh you remember Hunter Rowland right you've met him a couple of times" Weston says to you. You look at him weirdly,

"Uh yeah I remember him why" You say still curious about what your date has to do with him.

"We're going to eat at the restaurants he owns" He says smiling at you. You oddly smile back and sit back in your seat.

A couple minutes later you arrive at the restaurant. You go up to the waiter and he finds you a seat. You sit down and look at the menu until someone comes up to your table.

"Weston Koury is that you" Hunter says pulling a chair up next to you guys.

"Sure is and you remember Y/n" Weston says pointing at you.

"Hi Hunter it's great to see you again" You say smiling as you feel a hand on your thigh. You look at Weston,

"Uh Weston what are you doing" You say thinking that it's Weston's hand. He looks at you,

"Y/n what do you mean" He says looking oddly at me. I then realized who's hand it was,

"Okay you know what Weston we should go" You say throwing Hunters hand off of your thigh and getting up.

"Babe we just got here just sit down" He says looking at you still very oddly.

"Yeah stay it's going to be the time of your life" Hunter says smirking at you. You force a smile and sit back down. Hunter then finally gets up and leaves and Weston looks at you and says "Y/n are you okay".

"He just put his hand on my thigh Weston" you say looking at Hunter who seems to be biting his lip at you, you rolls your eyes and look back to see Weston mad as hell.

"He did what" Weston grits through his teeth. You were about to repeat yourself but before you could Hunter comes back over.

"So how's everybody" He says sitting back down next to you. You look at Weston who seems to be glaring at him, you slightly kick him under the table until he finally looks at you. You give him a small smile and look at Hunter,

"Well today is our 1 year anniversary" You says winking at Weston pretending that it is. He them understands what your trying to do,
"Oh yes my favorite girl on our 1 year, so Hunter if you could leave so I could get some alone time with MY girl that would be great" He says smiling. You feel something on your thigh.

"Oh I understand I'll give you guys some time." He then gets up and leaves and you look down to see a note. You open it,

Y/n,

Your still so beautiful and I can't believe that your still with Weston. You should be with me and you still could! I promise that I'm just as good as I was last time;) I will always love you baby girl.

Meet me in the bathroom baby.

XOXO,
Hunter

You look at Weston who is curious as your were before you even opened it. You give him a slight smile and run over to the bathroom. You see Hunter standing there., you push his in the bathroom and push him against the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL HUNTER" you whisper yell at him. He smiles and throws his head back,

"I'm guessing you still haven't told Weston about us" He says looking at your lips. You laugh and rolls your eyes,

"Hunter honey there is no us and never will be. I love William Weston Koury not Hunter Bryce Rowland. You may be cute and we may have had something but it that was a mistake and I will always regret it. Now my handsome sexy boyfriend and I will be leaving now. Tootles" you say getting off of him and opening the door to see Weston who was listening to the whole thing.

"Your so the one for me" Weston says to you as he pulls you in for a kiss but then he stops.

"What did you mean had something" he says looking at you. You smile,

"That's a story for another time"

A/N

Hola💕