Dave Franco

Y/n POV

"Babe lets watch a Dave Franco movie" You say thinking about how hot he is. Weston on the other hands rolls his eyes,

"Why we've been watching his movies all week" He say tiredly.

"Because he's so hot it's not even funny like if he was my boyfriend and we were the same age it would be so amazing" You say dreamley.

"Wow if he's so great then go to his house and date him" Weston says angrily.

"Weston" He starts walking upstairs, "Weston wait I didn't mean it like that" You say grabbing his hand and pulling him towards you.

"Then what did you mean Y/n" He says ripping from my grip and going upstairs and slamming the door. Kalynn walks out of the kitchen,

"I have to admit Dave is hot but Weston does care about you a lot and I'm guessing he doesn't like you thinking about someone other than himself like that" Kalynn says sitting down on the couch as you sit down with her.

"I know I screwed up but doesn't everyone have their celebrity crush right" You say laying back and putting your hands on your face.

"Yeah but just your special to him and he thinks your going to leave him and his likes you even more than he likes Nevel and Bob Duncan" She says with a smile on her face, we break into giggles and you stand up.

"Your right and I'm going to fix this" you stand up and head upstairs and walk to his door, you knock.

"Weston can I come in" you say slightly opening the door, you see him laying on the bed his face down in the pillow. You hear a mumble and you open the door and shut it and walk over to his bed and you sit on his back and put your face near his the side of his face.

"Westonnnnn I know you can hear me lemme see your cute face" You say into his ear in a whisper. He turns his head to come face to face with you.

"Oooo look it's my favorite brace face" you say making him smile which makes you smile.

"Are you going to talk about Da-" You put your finger on his lips shushing him.

"We do not speak of that name in this household" You say as he nods and you smile rolling of of him.

"So what do you want to do babygirl" He says turning his full body to you,

"I want tooooooooo do something fun" You say to him.

"Duh silly goose but I have an idea in mind" He says putting his lips on yours, you kiss back which turns into a makeout. You roll on top of him not breaking the kiss. His hands start to move in your shirt pulling it up and you break the kiss to take it off.

"Woah" he says looking at your body. You put your lips back on his while his hands travel your body. You guys then both hear a ringing coming from your phone, you groan and get up while Weston follows you. You pick up not caring to look at the name,

"Hello" You say as Weston kisses your neck and shoulder "babe tell them your busy" Weston says to you in between kisses.

"Hey Y/n when are you coming back on tour your supporters miss you and I miss you" The person says,

"Mario really and I think when you guys come to North Carolina I'm going with you guys" You say into the phone.

"Oh okay but you know Jonas still likes you have you told Weston?" He says as Weston hears and stops kissing your neck,

"JONAS LIKES YOU" He screams,

"Mario I gotta go I'll text you bye I love you guys " You say hanging up the phone, you turn and face Weston.

"Weston calm down" you say putting your phone down and start walking towards him,

"How could you keep this from me Y/N"?! He says backing away and panting around the room, you grab his arm and pull him to you.

"Baby you have me forever I promise you that" you say as you lean on his shoulder as he puts his hands on your waist and starts swaying you guys.

"I don't want you going back on tour your going to stay here" he says to you, you rip away from his grip.

"What" you say.

"Look y/n I trust you but-" you cut him off by walking over and putting your shirt on,

"Y/n what are you doing" he says to you,

"I'm leaving we shouldn't even date if you can't even trust me god! It's Jonas he's my best friend and that's all I think of him as your acting like I like him back or something!" You say storming out of his room.

"Woah what's happening" Kalynn says as she sees you grab your bag and walk towards the door.

"Weston doesn't trust me" you say opening the door and shutting it.

"WAIT Y/N" Weston yells from the porch, you turn on your heels.

"What" you say crossing your arms.

"I do trust you" he says.

"Goodbye Weston"

-----------5 DAYS LATER-------------

Still your POV

"Mario where are you" you say into the phone, it was currently 6am and you were at the airport waiting for Mario to come get you. You just got off your flight and had a long night.

"I'm right here babycakes" he says as someone wraps there arms around your waist.

"MARIOOOO" you say and jump and wrap your legs around his waist.

"I missed you and you know how badly I need to rant about you know who" you say getting down as he lets go.

"I missed you too and that's what we'll do but since you broke of with you know who I get to do this"  he says grabbing your face and planting his lips on yours, you instantly kiss back but you quickly break away.

"Mario I can't like you said we just broke up I feel.... We you know I'm not sure if I'm ready to move on that quickly I'm sorry" you say hugging him in, he hugs back but you could feel his smile go into a frown.

"I understand y/n but just remember I'll wait" he says grabbing your suitcase and rolling it to the car, he puts it in the back and shuts it, he then opens the door for you and you slide in next to Jovani.

"Y/N I MISSED YOU" he says hugging the life out of you. You hug him back and look at Julian who nods at you. You give him a weak smile and look at Jonas.

"Hey beautiful how's your day been going" he says trying not to laugh.

"Jonas shut the fuck up" you say as he laughs,

"Okay well I'm tired anyone fuck with me I'll make your life living hell" you say with a straight face.

"Just kidding i love you guys night" you say as Jovani puts his arms over your shoulder and you fall into a deep slumber.

IM MAKING A PART TO DONT WORRY LOVIES❤️